Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
His career was under Moyes and he demanded that strikers run the channels. Ossie is parroting what was drummed into the team for 10 years.

No, he's just talking common sense that applies to any team in world football.

It's a team game - if you have a striker not playing for the team, it's detrimental.

I reckon he's gone after this season and Koeman should already give a thought or two about replacing him. Can be infuriating at times but without his goals we'd be in a relegation battle and I reckon he isn't going to stick around and wait for us to start competing for those top spots. He's young probably chomping at the bit to play in Europe and there are plenty of clubs out there that will pay a pretty penny for him. We just need to use any funds we get from him properly, perhaps spread out the goal scoring burden among a few players and not put all out eggs in one basket.

He's spot on.

I don't mind that though Tubes, that's what he does best is slot. The issue I have is why we persist with him up top usually by himself and launching balls from all angles at him.

Once in a blue moon he holds the ball up and brings others into play but when he's got his back to goal he has a terrible tendency to drift wide looking for the ball when someone's taking a throw in or asking for a short pass leaving us with no one in the middle.

Shove someone alongside him to take away the crap part of his game and it wouldn't be as bad. Watching that ball just bounce off him and then us being under attack again does my head in. For slotting though he's top drawer

Does anyone think lukaku represent the frustrating balance what makes 21st century everton 'Everton that'

Anyway no one will buy if we carry one like this unless mino and Ron splash as much as they can for a move. I would be happy to take 50 Mil at the least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back