Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only he didn't 'refuse to rule anything out' he simply completely avoided giving them the soundbite they wanted and palmed them off mate

Have you actually listened to the segment? No offence meant

No offence taken.
Yes.
And i'd agree if the question posed was "Romelu, can you tell us about your future / rumours to Chelsea"
The question actually asked was "Can you tell the Everton fans you're happy at the club and enjoying your football?" (I may be paraphrasing slightly.)
And he said "I'm not thinking about that, i'm just concentrating on the season".
I am not asking he is put on a crucifix and stoned - I am just saying I personally find it irritating that he shows little / no enjoyment at playing for us or scoring for us.

My fear since this whole Costa thing blew up last week was that Chelsea would come in for Rom this month.

I still feel it is a possibility.

Before Christmas it seemed done if not yet dusted that Rom would be signing a new contract.....99.9 % certain according to his agent.

Since then....nowt.

Why should this be so?

Possibly because the Chinese interest in Costa became known and the agent sensed that Chelsea might let Costa go and make their long awaited move for Rom?

No offence taken.
Yes.
And i'd agree if the question posed was "Romelu, can you tell us about your future / rumours to Chelsea"
The question actually asked was "Can you tell the Everton fans you're happy at the club and enjoying your football?" (I may be paraphrasing slightly.)
And he said "I'm not thinking about that, i'm just concentrating on the season".
I am not asking he is put on a crucifix and stoned - I am just saying I personally find it irritating that he shows little / no enjoyment at playing for us or scoring for us.

Take the context pof it though mate, he turned up at his mates house - and got stuck on his mates phone onto a live national radio show,

Think about what he said at the end, you will write whatever you want to write as qwell though mate, that for me was saying its all bs

My fear since this whole Costa thing blew up last week was that Chelsea would come in for Rom this month.

I still feel it is a possibility.

Before Christmas it seemed done if not yet dusted that Rom would be signing a new contract.....99.9 % certain according to his agent.

Since then....nowt.

Why should this be so?

Possibly because the Chinese interest in Costa became known and the agent sensed that Chelsea might let Costa go and make their long awaited move for Rom?

Honest answer Khal, he isn't even the type of striekr that Conte would go for, Conte likes a guy who can play a target man and hold it up as a matter of priority, Costa, Pelle etc, Roms weakest parts of his game are those.

Strange interpretation of the comment that suggests you were rather looking for something to be annoyed at.

A number of our fans simply love to hate the boy.

I love that he's not one bit arsed.
Like he's the girlfriend that's out of your league and you're just waiting for her to leave you?

Take the context pof it though mate, he turned up at his mates house - and got stuck on his mates phone onto a live national radio show,

Think about what he said at the end, you will write whatever you want to write as qwell though mate, that for me was saying its all bs

That's a very fair point mate, absolutely.

I'd be somewhat surprised if he left this Jan

Less so if he went in summer
we won't need him.
138085632_saido_462312b.jpg

Why on earth choose Lineker, as if he'd seen him play he wou;ld have also seen Southall mate who IS the best player ever to play for us
I thought he meant strikers. I understood Lineker must have been before his time. x
Southall, maybe, I'd go for Reid, probably.
But both brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back