Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Rondon would be at least 20 million

Then there's the 30+ million we'd need for a top class keeper and another 25+ million for a top Centre Back, and that's before we've brought in the back up striker, winger and full back we're going to need etc

How much did West Brom buy him for? Has he improved that much? I'd have guessed he's scored abar 10 for them.

How much did West Brom buy him for? Has he improved that much? I'd have guessed he's scored abar 10 for them.

He'll easily go for 20+ in this market

I don't even think that's undeserving either, he's genuinely a very good player and would see us as a step up

Considering where we're at currently and the fact money has to be spent in other areas, he'd be good for a couple of seasons until we could attract someone better and afford to spend a bit more

He'll easily go for 20+ in this market

I don't even think that's undeserving either, he's genuinely a very good player and would see us as a step up

Considering where we're at currently and the fact money has to be spent in other areas, he'd be good for a couple of seasons until we could attract someone better and afford to spend a bit more

Can't see it myself.

Think we should recall Leandro Rodriquez instead.

Big lazy half arsed beaut.

That sumps up my current feelings on him. If he was half as good as he thinks he is, he'd win the Ballon D'or.

Get rid of him while we can still get a decent price I say, i said after his loan he does not fit into our system and didn't want him and it looks to be the case.

People might not like it but the only way it's going to work is if he or Martinez leaves because the two styles are contradictory and it makes me doubt Martinez as a tactitian for signing him in the first place.

Will be difficult to replace his goals but certainly won't be difficult to replace his lazy arse work ethic. Would rather see him sold outside the PL. We are in the driving seat as to what club and how much.

I imagine both father and son will be expecting an auction for his services, so much the better for us. Self esteem seems in plentiful supply in the Lukaku family.

This will inevitably sound like sour grapes but I never warmed to him in our shirt and from the moment he signed "permanently" it was always just a matter of time before he was off. Granted, we have gone downhill (and then some) in the last 2 seasons but he could show some respect and appreciation for the platform we gave him. He'll get his wish and be off, he can do so without all the fuss.

Now is the right time to sell. His value is high, we make a huge profit and move on.

As good a goalscorer as he is hes also nowhere near as good as he thinks he is, he'll be in for a rude awakening if he gets a move to a top club with genuine competition and expectations

Can someone please show him the highlights of the semi final please?

Always banging on how good he is, thinks he's much better than what he actually is and he needs to get his head out of his own arse.

Blaming his team mates and calling other teams "beautiful clubs" in the same interview is utterly disrespectful to the club.

Thinks he's better than he is. No world class player spends half the game chasing their first touch. If he wants out, there's the door

Good player, but not irreplaceable. If he wants off let him go to the highest bidder. We need people who want to be here, the behavior of certain players will have been as instrumental as the managers decisions in the performances weve seen. To many players have had free reign on and off the pitch.

He's a sunny day footballer and I'm sick of him, his father and his agent.
But mainly I'm sick of his egotistical childishness

Dead to me....

Get rid.

Clearly a come and get me plea/burning bridges so us fans make the noises he needs to engineer a move.
£60M I'll say thanks Rom cya
Go spend £150M on couple of quality strikers couple of creative players, defender and NO1 keeper

Get rid. Hasn't been arsed for the last couple of months and i'm fed up of him mouthing off to Belgian media. Hope he goes back to Chelsea and sits on the bench all season again.

Bone idle, first touch of a sponge, thinks he's made it already. Get rid.

Everton.

When he does eventually leave, we'll have to make sure we make the absolute maximum we can for him

I'd then sign Rondon from West Brom

Why not view it that we can muscle into the sides above us. Confirm a cutting edge super stadium on the docks and buy whomever we want in the summer.

Lukaku leaves when he achieved here what Drogba did at Chelsea.

Forget Rondon.

Surely this is a wind up.

No mate, I genuinely rate him

He's no Lukaku like, I'm not a suggesting he is, but considering money needs to be spent elsewhere and we're not the sort of team who could attract that level of striker just yet, spending 20 million on a good slotter like Rondon with a view to replace in a couple of seasons wouldn't be the worst idea

He's proven at this level and would suit our formation

Here's a good article on him

http://www.football365.com/news/salomon-rondon-they-man-every-club-should-want

He's no Lukaku like, I'm not a suggesting he is, but considering money needs to be spent elsewhere and we're not the sort of team who could attract that level of striker just yet, spending 20 million on a good slotter like Rondon with a view to replace in a couple of seasons wouldn't be the worst idea

He's dreadful.

He's not completely terrible but surely we could do better than that. An upgrade on Kone and Niasse but that's about it. Nowhere near Everton first team quality even if Lukaku goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back