Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen lots of boring boring people who like to do short price accumulators and @ the teams that are costing them their £4 return snidely trying to stick one on a person who has contradictory views.

I'll remind you how small a group it was in the summer of 2013 onwards who were getting abuse about not wanting Martinez. Weren't we entitled to our opinions then?

Cowardly rats the lot of them Ian, and they all backed off the other day when they got piped down.

Lol @ @streeky and a fair wind to David.
No agenda here of course ,because i stood up to your ridiculous posts about cleverley and here you are again.

Mate, you've proved to talk absolute tosh about Lukaku so pipe down and goto bed.
Years ago and i was man enough to come on here and apologise, speak to dithering dougie if you can get hold of him or go back through my posts if you know so much.

Years ago and i was man enough to come on here and apologise, speak to dithering dougie if you can get hold of him or go back through my posts if you know so much.

Dithering Dougie eh!

Whatever happened to him?

*does a December Jig

Young Rom has now scored more goals for Everton than these three PUT TOGETHER:

Andy Gray

image.webp

Gary Lineker

image.webp

Wayne Rooney

image.webp

Just how good will the kid be when he's in his prime?!

Thinking about it objectively, he's probably been the most impressive striker in the league this season. He's scored the most goals so far of course, but the other players around him have mostly scored a lot of penalties and bar Defoe, play for teams higher up the table who create more chances. Kane for example has 15 but 5 of them are penalties.

I've already been back through your posts on this thread and found you speaking tosh, I'll go through them tomorrow when I can be bothered and vault you again.

Fine, because i was the only evertonian to say Rom was slow And looked overweight and not interested when he returned from the world cup 2014, subsequently turned out he was injured but martinez kept it from the media. i appologised to the thread after the injury was made public, vault away.

Thinking about it objectively, he's probably been the most impressive striker in the league this season. He's scored the most goals so far of course, but the other players around him have mostly scored a lot of penalties and bar Defoe, play for teams higher up the table who create more chances. Kane for example has 15 but 5 of them are penalties.

Kane is a mong.
Lukaku has a poor first touch.

One man stands head and shoulders above, Oumar Niasse. The boy is class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back