Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only way I see Chelsea coming in for him this summer is if Costa goes and I personally don't see that happening, think all this talk of China is him and his agent bluffing their way to a new contract.

As I've said, there's very few clubs in the world who could afford to buy him off us and most of those don't need him anyway. If he goes anywhere else in England I can see it being United but hopefully that's a while off if it happens at all.
Utd are buying Greizman(spelling)

City have Jesus and are going for a Dortman player

Chelsea have Costa and he to lazy for the Chelsea manager
Tot/RS can't afford him
Barca won't want him
Real Madrid...possible
PSG...maybe but I don't think he want to go to a crap league.

I said this last summer, no one will buy him and he won't be leaving...everyone insisted he was but no one could name a club who would buy him.

Tot/RS can't afford him
Barca won't want him
Real Madrid...possible

I said this last summer, no one will buy him and he won't be leaving...everyone insisted he was but no one could name a club who would buy him.
PSG is a definite possibility and Atletico Madrid will be cash rich in the summer. Don't rule out Bayern Munich either. Or maybe he signs a new contract? Fingers crossed.

Tot/RS can't afford him
Barca won't want him
Real Madrid...possible

Arsenal could afford him and are missing an out and out striker badly. If winger stays he's going to be coming under huge pressure to spend some money in the summer so I could see them being in for him. Either way we need Lukaku on a new contract before the end of the season or he will be plastered all over the papers and if it looks like our best player is off we may struggle to bring in our own top targets.

Arsenal could afford him and are missing an out and out striker badly. If winger stays he's going to be coming under huge pressure to spend some money in the summer so I could see them being in for him. Either way we need Lukaku on a new contract before the end of the season or he will be plastered all over the papers and if it looks like our best player is off we may struggle to bring in our own top targets.
Moshiri isn't selling his best player to Arsenal. :locked:

Arsenalcould afford him and are missing an out and out striker badly. If winger stays he's going to be coming under huge pressure to spend some money in the summer so I could see them being in for him. Either way we need Lukaku on a new contract before the end of the season or he will be plastered all over the papers and if it looks like our best player is off we may struggle to bring in our own top targets.

You are joking right? They spend nothing and would never in a million years pay 80 mil on a player. Why would he want to go to them either? In the grand scheme of things now they really are not much above our level if we carry on winning there is no reason why we can't compete with them for Top 4. If Wenger leaves they are gonna drop more also which I can't wait to happen sontheir fickle, deluded fans realise what greedy idiots hey are. Also the fact that Moshiri would not sell to them and that Korenke (spelling) wouldn't not spend money like that. Then there is still the chance that Usmanov does leave heir sinking ship to join Moshiri.

All depends, we go on a run and get in among the top then he might stay another season. Also depends on what he knows about what lies ahead for the club and the direction it is moving in.

You are joking right? They spend nothing and would never in a million years pay 80 mil on a player. Why would he want to go to them either? In the grand scheme of things now they really are not much above our level if we carry on winning there is no reason why we can't compete with them for Top 4. If Wenger leaves they are gonna drop more also which I can't wait to happen sontheir fickle, deluded fans realise what greedy idiots hey are. Also the fact that Moshiri would not sell to them and that Korenke (spelling) wouldn't not spend money like that. Then there is still the chance that Usmanov does leave heir sinking ship to join Moshiri.

They spend more than us. They paid £33million for Granit Xhaka, £35million for Shkodran Mustafi and £42.5million for Mesut Özil.

Put a contract in front of him for 120k a week and a buy out clause. 70mil abroad 85mil or something silly for domestic clubs. Maybe that's already happened. Can't have him going into the summer pushing for a move again.

Put a contract in front of him for 120k a week and a buy out clause. 70mil abroad 85mil or something silly for domestic clubs. Maybe that's already happened. Can't have him going into the summer pushing for a move again.

I think we did all that, months ago.

Very worrying currently, signing a new contract wouldnt mean hes defo staying, but not signing 1, well....

They've got money to burn. Fact is it's wenger who chooses not to spend big, by big I mean record fees, as it doesn't fit with his philosophy. My point being if he extends his deal and arsenal finish 4th there is going to be huge pressure on wenger to change his philosophy and signing someone of Lukakus ilk is exactly what they need. Don't kid yourself into thinking they've got no money they consistently make a sound wedge every season. That's a big part of why wenger is under so much pressure.

If Lukaku doesn't pen a new deal then he'll go to whoever meets our valuation.

Chelsea are ready to make moves for Everton striker Romelu Lukaku and Valencia right-back Joao Cancelo in the summer transfer window, according to reports.

Yahoo Sport claims that Antonio Conte has requested that Chelsea’s hierarchy bolster the squad with new signings at the end of the season.

Conte asked Chelsea’s board to sign Lukaku last year, explored the possibility of a potential deal last month and is ready to launch a new effort this summer.

Lukaku, who is valued at £70 million by Everton, has scored 16 goals in 23 appearances this season and is viewed by the Chelsea manager as a ready-made replacement for Diego Costa.

Ooops there it is.

Yahoo sports claims...

Are they reliable then mert?

Same stories basically getting rehashed again by the same rags.

Conte sees him as a ready made replacement for Costa - despite the fact they are completely different types of striker.

Value us 60m, 70m or depending on one sourceche has an 80m buy out clause already in his contract - strange how all seen sure about his value and all are coming out with different figures.

Oh same rags running these stories have an exclusive today about Liverpool being willing to buy aubameyang for 40m in the summer, but they will face competition apparently, errm yes they would at that price as its about 35m less than Dortmund would sell for.

Expect over the next month if our form continues more and more links, lukaku, Barkley, Coleman, Davies - will get linked to United, maybe even Gueye will start greeting linked around as well.

As silly as silly season is on jarg rumours then the period in between sees some utter whopper pieces of rubbish written.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back