Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matuidi could move yenno. But let's talk Donnarumma ok, Juventuz want the boy and sharpish.

"There won't be any issues with that," Raiola said to Gazzetta dello Sport when asked about the progress of contract negotiations.

"I will meet with [club vice-president] Adriano Galliani and if the day comes when Donnarumma will leave, it will only be to play for a foreign club. He only sees Milan in Italy.

"I won't say anything in particular, but it's clear he is receiving a lot of attention.

"I can only say that he is doing well for Milan and he appreciates all the attention he is receiving. Christian Abbiati has been like a big brother to him."

Donnarumma was with Italy's Under-21 side in the recent international break, but Raiola wants Antonio Conte to consider him as part of the Euro 2016 squad to gain experience with a nod to the next World Cup in Russia.

"I believe Antonio Conte would do well to bring him to the Euros," added the keeper's representative.

"There won't be any issues with that," Raiola said to Gazzetta dello Sport when asked about the progress of contract negotiations.

"I will meet with [club vice-president] Adriano Galliani and if the day comes when Donnarumma will leave, it will only be to play for a foreign club. He only sees Milan in Italy.

"I won't say anything in particular, but it's clear he is receiving a lot of attention.

"I can only say that he is doing well for Milan and he appreciates all the attention he is receiving. Christian Abbiati has been like a big brother to him."

Donnarumma was with Italy's Under-21 side in the recent international break, but Raiola wants Antonio Conte to consider him as part of the Euro 2016 squad to gain experience with a nod to the next World Cup in Russia.

"I believe Antonio Conte would do well to bring him to the Euros," added the keeper's representative.

MG?????????????

Raiola playing all the angles here in my opinion, flushing clubs out with any interest, Rom will sign a new deal but it will have a clause.

All his comments have an advantage for him and Rom on keeping up his profile especially after scoring four on for the golden boot etc, flushing clubs out "this is what's happening", keeping us happy conveying a sense commitment.

Playing all the angles.

I think Raiola has been briefed on the Everton 'project' mate, and would more than likely be in his best interests to keep us sweet.

Quite. It cuts both ways.

If he set up a new contract for Rom, for the sake of argument, £150k pw with a £80m release clause, and the next month he went, he would find it difficult to deal with clubs in future.

Now if that deal was agreed, with the club aware it was just for a mega transfer fee, then thats obvs different.

But if its a good faith deal, I would be astonished if he went anywhere till at least Summer of 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back