Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku-age-10.jpg

Rom at age 10-13, according to https://www.joe.ie/uncategorized/picture-heres-what-romelu-lukaku-looked-like-at-age-10/380031
Guess which one he is?
Which one's Rom?

I...I'm confused.

Raiola's comments benefit only Everton. Unless Lukaku has explicitly said he only wants to play here, Raiola is doing an awful job.

I want to share everyone's enthusiasm here, but I suspect a conspicuous release clause.

I...I'm confused.

Raiola's comments benefit only Everton. Unless Lukaku has explicitly said he only wants to play here, Raiola is doing an awful job.

I want to share everyone's enthusiasm here, but I suspect a conspicuous release clause.

J, the boy Romelu loves it here and the players he plays with. Raiola is speaking the truth about a deal that's been on the table for a while.

There will be a release clause but not a cheap one - one that benefits all parties. 70-80 range.

J, the boy Romelu loves it here and the players he plays with. Raiola is speaking the truth about a deal that's been on the table for a while.

There will be a release clause but not a cheap one - one that benefits all parties. 70-80 range.

If that's the case -- and I truly hope it is -- awesome. That doesn't change the fact Raiola's job is to make sure Lukaku knows all of his options and help him decide which is the best for his career.

Or riaola has a inkling about the project and has other clients besides lukaku?

Raiola's other clients are going to be wondering why the most prolific young striker in the world is earning less than £200k a week and isn't playing Champions League football. Maybe this is heralding a new age of football...but I doubt it.

Raiola's other clients are going to be wondering why the most prolific striker in the world is earning less than £200k a week and isn't playing Champions League football. Maybe this is heralding a new age of football...but I doubt it.

Yeah. Of course they do....

If that's the case -- and I truly hope it is -- awesome. That doesn't change the fact Raiola's job is to make sure Lukaku knows all of his options and help him decide which is the best for his career.

Raiola's other clients are going to be wondering why the most prolific young striker in the world is earning less than £200k a week and isn't playing Champions League football. Maybe this is heralding a new age of football...but I doubt it.

Nah, players like Pogba and Ibrahimovic won't be concerning themselves with that.

He's like the second biggest agent in the world behind Jorge Mendes, players would flock to him regardless of how Romelu is.

He himself, Raiola, is a head case. Majority of his clients are too but Rom is different. He's sweet and sensitive. We'll get 12 more months at a minimum.

Nah, players like Pogba and Ibrahimovic won't be concerning themselves with that.

He's like the second biggest agent in the world behind Jorge Mendes, players would flock to him regardless of how Romelu is.

He himself, Raiola, is a head case. Majority of his clients are too but Rom is different. He's sweet and sensitive. We'll get 12 more months at a minimum.

We can go back and forth on agents trying to poach each other's clients or beat their competition to the next star talent, but it doesn't address my confusion (skepticism?).

Distilled, it doesn't benefit either Raiola or Lukaku to deter interest from other clubs. If it's really just a deal to let Lukaku walk in 2018, cool. I'm just hoping it's not a situation where Lukaku signs a new deal tomorrow (and Raiola earns commission), and then Chelsea or whoever trigger his release clause on July 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back