Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, possibly. I guess I'm just slow to adjust my valuations based on the new financial realities. Then again, we did get Gana God for £7.5 mill so there's still good value out there. I like that we're incorporating both sides of the spectrum. Everton seem willing to pay big money for select players and will try to fill in the rest of the roster with good value plays.

We seem willing to pay whatever it takes to get the players we really want.

The example is that Dafodil fella, he wasnt "worth" 12m, he was a nomad who had 1 good 6months, but we were willing to pay the money, the old Everton wouldnt have paid 27m for Bolasie or even 12m for Williams, hell or even paid 24m for Morgs and given him 100k+ a week.

Refreshing.

Moosic to my ears

Alan-Partridge-BBC.jpg

Dont understand why its taking 14 freaking weeks to sign a contract.

Get it done and give Ross 1 as well you clowns.
How long has Lukaku been going to sign a new contract for now? About a year?

Reports come out this week in the press that Chelsea are preparing to bid for him and all of a sudden we get another "Lukaku close to re-signing" story.

It's understandable from the club. Good tactics in not wanting to kill the buzz from the last few results. Koeman sounded non-plussed by it all and I think that spoke volumes.

How long has Lukaku been going to sign a new contract for now? About a year?

Reports come out this week in the press that Chelsea are preparing to bid for him and all of a sudden we get another "Lukaku close to re-signing" story.

It's understandable from the club. Good tactics in not wanting to kill the buzz from the last few results. Koeman sounded non-plussed by it all and I think that spoke volumes.

His Agent doesnt work for the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back