Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you must have made a typo there mate.
He's being edgy again Edward

He's already a couple of snidey asides at Davek deep this morning without reaction and at least one team will have let down his LadBible accumulator this weekend

Still, Lukaku, very good , many goals

Have Sky Sports got multiple stories ready to run like they did with Coutinho's new deal? Is it a 'huge statement' or will it be branded as 'protecting our asset before inevitable sale in the summer'

He's already a couple of snidey asides at Davek deep this morning without reaction and at least one team will have let down his LadBible accumulator this weekend

Mike's got impeccable character, I can vouch for him. His obsession with Davek is a necessary, and possibly essential, mechanism on which this thread operates. Pls excuse his poor multi-identification techniques, he's an amateur sniffer.

Mike's got impeccable character, I can vouch for him. His obsession with Davek is a necessary, and possibly essential, mechanism on which this thread operates. Pls excuse his poor multi-identification techniques, he's an amateur sniffer.

I'm sorry PrevFrand but on another occasion I believe you also vouched for Dougie.

Lukaku, excellent centreforward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back