Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1948.webp

I don't even think either of them come close. He's out on his own as our best for 30 years for me.

I agree, but that's a reflection of the Brett Angells and Stuart Barlows of our recent history more than anything else. Yakubu was a goalscorer too, and probably a better footballer but not by much - Lukaku is 10x the goalscorer Yak was and consistently as well.

But I just think Lukaku could be even better. That's what frustrates me.

I know you can say that for any player really, they all have faults, but Lukaku does the hard parts right and the basics wrong - that's what is infuriating.

I agree, but that's a reflection of the Brett Angells and Stuart Barlows of our recent history more than anything else. Yakubu was a goalscorer too, and probably a better footballer but not by much - Lukaku is 10x the goalscorer Yak was and consistently as well.

But I just think Lukaku could be even better. That's what frustrates me.

I know you can say that for any player really, they all have faults, but Lukaku does the hard parts right and the basics wrong - that's what is infuriating

This is what i have been saying myself bud!

End of the day though he scores dem goals! I actually thought one of his best performances this season was Palace away, were he didn't get himself a goal but he used himself to take 2-3 players away to create space for the rest of the team!

This is absolutely ace as long as any release clause is £70m+.

He's going to get 20-odd goals this season with two cup appearances, is now approaching the complete package as a striker and has been doing it for years now. He's well worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back