Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
That idiot Jim White posting rubbish again. It's not been signed or comfirmed.

All that's happened is we've gone from 99% done to 99.99999% done.

In real terms that means sod all has happened.
Not exactly posting rubbish though is he.

It's probably been signed, and we're waiting for the sky thing tomorrow for even more exposure.

whilst Railoa clearly loves the sound of his own voice he gains nothing by saying Rom has signed a new deal when he hasn't so if that's what he's told Super Blue Jim White then happy days.

I am still waiting for Baines to be sold to United, its been nearly a decade of reading it as fact, as the end of each season draws near.
I can't brace myself for that loss any longer.... I'll brace for the loss of Lukaku in 2025 instead I think

yes, likely because we have an agreement with sky for tomorrow. We have to give them an 'exclusive' otherwise what would be the point in the whole day.

Hopefully, although I'm not banking on it. It was 99% done months ago.

The signs are positive, which is good, but Raiola just seems to like talking and Jim White just does anything to promote himself and whichever media he's appearing on. He'd sell his grand mother if it got him a few extra listeners\viewers.

Hopefully, although I'm not banking on it. It was 99% done months ago.

The signs are positive, which is good, but Riola just seems to like talking and Jim White just does anything to promote himself and whichever media he's appearing on. He'd sell his grand mother if it got him a few extra listeners\viewers.
Raiola has nothing to gain by talking to Jim White, he's one of the richest / best agents in the world. His big clients he sells will always get him exposure, if that's what he wants (i don't think it is, he just wants his clients to be the best, and in turn get money off of that)

I'm absolutely positive his contract signing will be announced tomorrow, i think that's partially the reason we're having the sky day tomorrow, it's a 'look at us, we will keep our best players, look at we're going' type of thing, it's exposure. If we had nothing 'biggish' to announce, like the contract, then there'd be no 'sky day' for us.

Raiola has nothing to gain by talking to Jim White, he's one of the richest / best agents in the world. His big clients he sells will always get him exposure, if that's what he wants (i don't think it is, he just wants his clients to be the best, and in turn get money off of that)

I'm absolutely positive his contract signing will be announced tomorrow, i think that's partially the reason we're having the sky day tomorrow, it's a 'look at us, we will keep our best players, look at we're going' type of thing, it's exposure. If we had nothing 'biggish' to announce, like the contract, then there'd be no 'sky day' for us.

I see what you mean.

I'll be blown away if it happens because not only is resigning Lukaku a massive statement in itself, hopefully it'll signal the direction Lukaku sees the club going in, in the near future.

But....but....but....

:coffee:

Erm, yes? Those posts when he was mouthing off agitating for a move - I still completely believe we shouldn't have offered it then.

Look at that second post - you know the difference now? He did get on with the job, and now it's next year - the discussion can be had, and he definitely deserves one.

You see that? Someone changing their view based on evidence - whuddathunkit.

Kristofer terruer is the best source of Belgian football info on the net he said a number of times no buyout clause but a gentlemans agreement

No problems i can work with that...

The 0.00000001 percent will be just the small change to the gentlemans agreement to set it to 20 million instead of 70. Soon as that happens Rom will be signing up that day.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back