Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he does sign, that top class inside forward or second striker we've needed for half a decade is an absolute must for the summer.

Let Lukaku be the beast he can be in an advanced role and let someone else hold the play - if we sort that, exciting times ahead.

That Gabbiadini looks like the real deal annoyingly, but won't know for sure until next season whether he'll be figured out. But someone like that - intelligent mover who can take a ball to feet to provide a Plan B to break down stubborn sides. With that midfield, we can play Schneiderlin/Davies/Gana from the start, then take one off for a second striker for the final 30 minutes to give a completely new way to play, and not actually lose defensive balance due to the quality we have in the middle whether we play two or three.

Looks like Jelavic to me! I can't see this run of form lasting or a barren spell could cause him to fluff everything. Good first time finisher but once defenders get savy to his movement i dont envisage him getting a shed load of goals

Will this stop the media trying to sell him , now :oops:

Maybe for a summer possibly

I honestly think with the links Raiola has with United with Pogba, Mkitaryan & Zlatan all his clients i can picture a big money move to join United the summer after this one to replace Zlatan.
It would be for a monstrous fee though

Looks like Jelavic to me! I can't see this run of form lasting or a barren spell could cause him to fluff everything. Good first time finisher but once defenders get savy to his movement i dont envisage him getting a shed load of goals

I'm not sure - his movement has been excellent so far and some of what he does is very hard to defend. As you say though, he could just be a form player - I don't know enough about his career beforehand to really judge.

I'm not sure - his movement has been excellent so far and some of what he does is very hard to defend. As you say though, he could just be a form player - I don't know enough about his career beforehand to really judge.

I just think by his manorisims and his first time shooting he reminds me of Jelavic (1st 6 months)

Maybe for a summer possibly

I honestly think with the links Raiola has with United with Pogba, Mkitaryan & Zlatan all his clients i can picture a big money move to join United the summer after this one to replace Zlatan.
It would be for a monstrous fee though
Zlat goes for one final payday back in Italy and is replaced with Raiola's superstar striker.. :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back