Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

10 goals on Sunday please Rom, pipe down these 2 biffs on MNF saying they would choose Kane over him.
Did you see that stat where Kane has scored 42 in his last 59 appearances, whereas rom has 'only' managed 35 in his last 62 games. When you consider the team Kane had behind him last year and the chances they created for him, and consider what Martinez served up as Everton manager in his last 6 months. Also the fact that he takes penalties for Spurs sort of distorts those figures. There is nothing between them in my eyes, whereas rom can't match Kane's workrate, Kane can't match Rom's physicality and power.

I think the fact Mr Raiola is trying to get into bed with the football club speaks volumes as to how serious Moshiri et al are.

Exactly.
The fact when Lukaku linked up with his agency he spoke of how Rom would never have joined Everton if it where up to him.

Now we have a total U turn.

FWIW I think Rom will look at what we can do in the next 18 months / 2 years. If strides are made both on and off the field then he will continue.

If we are unable to make any real headway then he will be 25 and at a stage where we will receive maximum profit so no one really loses.

I would have no problem with this.

Hopefully we have him for the majority of his career and we can all fulfill our dreams.

Did you see that stat where Kane has scored 42 in his last 59 appearances, whereas rom has 'only' managed 35 in his last 62 games. When you consider the team Kane had behind him last year and the chances they created for him, and consider what Martinez served up as Everton manager in his last 6 months. Also the fact that he takes penalties for Spurs sort of distorts those figures. There is nothing between them in my eyes, whereas rom can't match Kane's workrate, Kane can't match Rom's physicality and power.

spot on mate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back