Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he is happier on the pitch and with his progress under koeman. However he was like a politician when being quizzed about his future. Maybe others can shed light on it, as I've only seen sky sports tonight when I got in, but maybe it's just me he doesn't strike me as someone who is going to sign a new contract. Even if he said something along the lines, "I'd like to stay at Everton but it is up to my agent....." I'd feel more confident but he just evaded the issue it seems.

Just like he does every single summer. 4 years on and he's still here though isn't he?

This is funny:

Cannavaro also claimed Everton striker Romelu Lukaku, who is the Premier League's joint-top goalscorer this season with 17 goals, would be "perfect" for the CSL.

"The problem is Everton - they do not just let him go," said the former Italy international. "The fact that Lukaku is younger, is not the problem.

"Lukaku could be perfect to China. Look at Oscar. He is 25 and swapped Chelsea for Shanghai SIPG. Why? Because football is football in the world. Every player wants to play at a club that wins."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back