Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you brought that up. WTF is laughing boy so miserable about each week? He gets paid £116K per week and he sits in the manager's chair of a club that is right at the end of his capability spectrum.

Listening to his press conferences is like listening to a dentist drag molars out with a pair of rusty pliers.
I love your contributions to the forum mate. Your ascerbic sound-bites/figuratives/metaphors/idioms are beautifully delivered. I genuinely consider you to have considerable future in popular writing

I believe I'm right in saying that along with that Premier League record, yesterday he overtook a certain Alan Ball and became the 21st highest goalscorer (in all comps) in our history

I got to watch the match today and considering that he had absolutely sod all help or creativity I thought he was excellent. Won nearly every aerial dual which I don't think I've ever seen from him before, held the ball up well and tried to bring others into play and took his one chance expertly.

What a disaster of a midfield selection that was which basically cost us a great chance of getting a positive result, even with us gifting them 2 of the 3 goals.

I think performances like yesterday cement the fact he is gone unless he really does love Everton and the project and sees top four in our future next season.

He must have been so jealous watch Kane get the service he got.

Please stay and be an Everton legend you beautiful beast.

Not signing it any time soon then is he?
He'll be playing CL next season. I believe that has to be his schedule. If the right fee is offered he'll be sold and the summer's transfer money will be there to use. If that is the case let's hope it's at the beginning of the summer window and not way into it, as with Stones last summer.

I think performances like yesterday cement the fact he is gone unless he really does love Everton and the project and sees top four in our future next season.

He must have been so jealous watch Kane get the service he got.

Please stay and be an Everton legend you beautiful beast.

Tbf Kane made that first goal himself and the second was handed on a plate from us.

You're definitely right though, I don't really know why lukaku puts up with us tbh

Tbf Kane made that first goal himself and the second was handed on a plate from us.

You're definitely right though, I don't really know why lukaku puts up with us tbh

I was alluding to the countless other chances Kane had. I feel Ross and rom could form that partnership that the twot and Kane have but will rom stay long enough to do it. Beginning to believe less and less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back