Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say think that a bit of a daft table, not least as it doesn't figure in Rom's 5 assists.

From a practical point of view all teams have a lot resting on their top striker staying fit, we're got a bit better cover than we used to but even so I wince every time Rom is slow to get up from a tackle or looks to be hobbling.

Have to say think that a bit of a daft table, not least as it doesn't figure in Rom's 5 assists.

From a practical point of view all teams have a lot resting on their top striker staying fit, we're got a bit better cover than we used to but even so I wince every time Rom is slow to get up from a tackle or looks to be hobbling.

It was linked in jest LL.

I assume it doesn't allow for Costa's assists also.

The fact is the whole idea of talking about where we or they or whoever would be without a certain player is ridiculous. Fact is he is here as much as Ibrahimovic is currently at UTD and Costa is currently at Chelsea and so on.

*SHOCK HORROR* striker scores for club

All it does is blow the theory out the water that we're being carried by him any more than other teams are being carried by their best players.

Yeah, we dont need Lukaku and his rubbish 19 goals...because one day the table will discount all other club's top scorers and we'll be in the CL spots.

Lol.

If the Kopites came out with a table like that we'd piss ourselves.
did someone seriously say that?

You should vault them. That's a brilliant find.

lol

I thought this alternative alternative league table, the one minus the top scorers of the opposition, was in fact a RAWK brainchild :pint2:
...we just have to find a way of persuading the PL chiefs to discount all the top scorer's goals and we're in the Champions League. It's fantastic news!

I assume it doesn't allow for Costa's assists also.

The fact is the whole idea of talking about where we or they or whoever would be without a certain player is ridiculous. Fact is he is here as much as Ibrahimovic is currently at UTD and Costa is currently at Chelsea and so on.

*SHOCK HORROR* striker scores for club
Our second highest scorer has 4 goals, but Seamus is also one of them. Add in the fact that we have what... 16-17 other players that have scored for our side in the league? Not bad.

He has been much more physical this season compared to past seasons, and it is paying huge dividends. I honestly wondered why he played so passively- especially in the air. He seems to have taken that leap, and even though he can improve certain aspects of his game, he has come a long way.

Was always one of the things that used to piss me off about Lukaku considering he's a monster, deffo putting himself about now though.

did someone seriously say that?

You should vault them. ThTs a brilliant find.
But the point of the OP who posted the link was that we dont rely on Lukaku's goals as much as we thought...because when all other top scorers are discounted we'll be ok!...that'll be ok then when the rule is passed!

Honest to God, I'm convinced people still want Lukaku gone from this club...when he does leave they'll soon see how wrong they've been to want him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back