Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wont sign, 4 months now, 4 months in which hes "happy" to earn "only" 80k a week instead of 130k a week.

As ive been saying for months now, hes paying 50k a week to advertise himself around Europe.

Ross will of course sign, Ross doesnt want to play for anybody else.

Looks to me that he has wasted that then.

Hope so anyrate.

Looks to me that he has wasted that then.

Hope so anyrate.

Any team that plays in the CL bids for him in the summer hes gone.

The only issue will be that the teams that can afford him can be counted on 1 hand, PSG, Real, Barca, Chelsea, Utd, City, 1 hand from Stoke that is.

Ive no issue with that, the fella is ambitious, him and his agent also arent mugs like us Everton fans, you see we get told that this is a new Everton and yet we havent spent a single penny in 2 transfer windows.

He wont sign, 4 months now, 4 months in which hes "happy" to earn "only" 80k a week instead of 130k a week.

As ive been saying for months now, hes paying 50k a week to advertise himself around Europe.

Ross will of course sign, Ross doesnt want to play for anybody else.
Rom will sign because no one will come in for him,and when signs he will clause the contract to suit.

Any team that plays in the CL bids for him in the summer hes gone.

The only issue will be that the teams that can afford him can be counted on 1 hand, PSG, Real, Barca, Chelsea, Utd, City, 1 hand from Stoke that is.

Ive no issue with that, the fella is ambitious, him and his agent also arent mugs like us Everton fans, you see we get told that this is a new Everton and yet we havent spent a single penny in 2 transfer windows.
I get the summer mate but what was that in January ?

He will sign so will Barkley I'm pretty sure of that,we are an exciting prospect now, the only thing that could change that is if Koeman left as I think players would lose faith in our so called project. We are more or less guranteed Europe so we are improving and going the right way. Also there's still plenty of time for Lukaku to sign as I think he has a couple of years left on his current deal. The futures bright the futures blue COYB.

Chelsea won't want him, he's not a Conte player. PSG are the only realistic suitors imo

Indeed. Not exactly a Costa replacement is he? Cant see him at BM, RM, Barca, nor City. Utd not CL certs anyrate. And even if they get it, The Jose/Ego effect gets factored in. Its also widely accepted that Utd will be landing Griezman, apparently.

The one blindside could be Arsenal. IF they get CL, and IF they boot Wenger. And IF they get a manager prepared to rip up 20 years of how they have played in one summer.

Italy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back