Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any thoughts on who is going to replace him now he's definitely not signing his contract and definitely leaving this summer?

Playsports is the biggest sportschannel in Belgium
Playsport is a TV channel but they've not reported this on their website or Twitter page. The Journo that first tweeted it has about 400 followers.
The reporter who retweeted it is more well known but all second hand stuff with no actual recording of it so all a bit speculative. Who knows what context he gave the answers - if he did at all!
Cheers.

Dublinbluenose did the above post which puts a bit more meat on the bone.

When did they broadcast that interview? I have Playsports. I watched the game on there. I didn't see it; I watched it until 20.00 AM, then I went out.

I just want to see it again; I can't find it on the videozone.
Playsport is a TV channel but they've not reported this on their website or Twitter page. The Journo that first tweeted it has about 400 followers.
The reporter who retweeted it is more well known but all second hand stuff with no actual recording of it so all a bit speculative. Who knows what context he gave the answers - if he did at all!
See above post

I think he is messing with the reporter, guessing he's been asked the same questions
multiple times by different reporters constantly for the last 3/4 months.

I understand Lukaku's dilemma.
If he signs, he prices himself almost entirely out of the market. And he has no guarantee that Everton will keep Barkley and build out the team to match his ambitions.
I think, that if Moshiri can convince Lukaku that money will be spent and that the team is going to go for the big prices he'll stay.

It's not about betrayal, but about Lukaku being incredibly ambitious and the question whether Everton shares that ambition.

Any thoughts on who is going to replace him now he's definitely not signing his contract and definitely leaving this summer?
image.webp

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    43.9 KB · Views: 49

Says who?

It's how he's played at his other clubs: Big Lad up front and a lot of balls out wide to wingers to get crosses in/cut inside to link up with said Big Lad.

What makes you think once he has his preferred team in place he'll have ditched his method?

It's how he's played at his other clubs: Big Lad up front and a lot of balls out wide to wingers to get crosses in/cut inside to link up with said Big Lad.

What makes you think once he has his preferred team in place he'll have ditched his method?
Oh ok, I wasn't being funny. You ended it with apparently. So I thought you'd read we were linked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back