Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's doing what any sensible non evertonian would do, just a shame it's gonna set us back big time unless we fluke finding a worthy replacement.

If he was as good as he thinks he is and worth as much as he is should he not be almost single-handedly taking us to the top 4?

Not like it's out of the question we could finish there in 1-2 seasons with Koeman, Moshiri money, etc.
Top scorer in the league. He is as good as he thinks he is.

One of the world's best finishers. Not so great with the rest of his game, but that doesn't matter too much if you're as good at scoring as he is.

We'll miss his goals massively. My hope is that we find a striker that fits our style better, even though he'll almost certainly be less prolific.

it's a shame it oh well, life goes on and we'll just have to find someone else who can do the job..He's been a great signing and if we get around 75m for him that's good business.

no player is bigger and more important than the club and we've lost great players before and we'll do so again and we'll sign some more great players and new hero's will be made.

7th place pretty much nailed on..leave him on the bench for rest of season and use the youngsters that do see their future at Everton. We have to start planning life without him and this starts now...

That'll just lower his value more and mean we have no decenct striker...

Really annoyed at this.
Our club is really trying to make headway and a player who was binned off by Chelsea suddenly starts holding us to ransom.
I am disgusted by any player who represents Everton FC and believes they can do better.

As mentioned in the Kane/Ali v Lukaku/Barkley thread I mentioned how much I admired Kane's desire to see Spurs succeed and how he hoped to play out his whole career there. That is the key ingredient missing from our talkative merc.

We are so close to a team that can compete. Why does this always happen FFS!!!

Whatever the outcome is we best not replace him with 'kin Rooney or I am done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back