Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just thrown a brick through Jim Whites window with a photo of my kids grinning faces on the day he announced Lukaku would sign a new deal strapped to it.

Have lobbed a separate brick through and attached another photo and a container with their tears in after this afternoons news. He can't play with their emotions like this.

But you dont have kids bungs.

Hope it doesn't affect his form. We need him to keep playing well to try n catch teams above us.

Oh and please don't boo him

If he does not want to be here why not wait till summer then p off instead off mouthing off at this moment? Is DCL fit enough to start?

Dreadful news, but not exactly surprising.

Rom is the Premier League's leading goalscorer and we've been promising him Champions League football for four years.

I would take £70m all day, despite transfer inflation and the fact that we are not in a position to spend that much on a direct replacement, we could do an awful lot with that money and more, if we buy outside the PL.

Big loss but we will get another striker who will work hard and score as many vital goals if we keep giving him the same service.

I'm kind of annoyed because I believe we only signed Bolasie because he's mates with Rom.

I've just thrown a brick through Jim Whites window with a photo of my kids grinning faces on the day he announced Lukaku would sign a new deal strapped to it.

Have lobbed a separate brick through and attached another photo and a container with their tears in after this afternoons news. He can't play with their emotions like this.
???

I want him to stay that is a given. But if it's march now and koeman/walsh know he is going, we have no excuse not to replace him in summer with quality

Isn't it important to put this into perspective? We hear he doesn't want to sign the contract ... the press (naturally) put 2 and 2 together. So we wait and see and if he wants to go then likely Arsenal or United (possibly City) or a top European side will come knocking.
Not sure it's a case of waiting to see if he wants to go mate. It's in our interest that he goes in the summer as his value might possibly half over the next year if he doesn't. We need to start planning to rebuild now if he's not prepared to sign a new contract.

At least he's given us time to plan this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back