Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a way I will be relieved if he goes.

I am sick sore and tired, every time we have a good win and Rom scores, listening to the main topic of discussion among the pundits being whether or not we can "hang on" to him.
This. Cracking player of course but I just can't get worked up about him because he thinks he is better than we are or will ever become. Fine by me. I support Everton not Romelu Lukaku. He does not even enjoy scoring for the team to judge by his demeanour. Looks as though pulling on the RBJ is like having his teeth pulled. On the pitch a loss when he goes of course but to be honest I think he has become a real divvy compared with the lad who first joined us. Him and his dad!!!

The timing of this release absolutely stinks.

Why now?

I don't really have an issue with him wanting to join a Champions League team. It was obvious.

I don't get why this needed to come out now.

Who brought the news out? He or the club? Genuine question, btw.

if it was a buy out clause the problem,why not make it simple,80 mil year 1,70 million year 2 etc,,if you make it low like it seems/hears they want,what would be the point as someone would meet the buy out right away making the new contract pointless-not that they mean anything anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back