Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a way I will be relieved if he goes.

I am sick sore and tired, every time we have a good win and Rom scores, listening to the main topic of discussion among the pundits being whether or not we can "hang on" to him.
Like when we play ok for a bit, suddenly Koeman is off to Barca ?

The sooner we are bang average again, the better.

It's too low. He's 23 has a ridiculous goal scoring rate and his stats prove he's getting better and better. If he was contracted to us for 5 more years and we agreed to a release clause sub £100m we'd deserve a shin kick.

I think giving him a clause of about 80m is fine....

BUT only if it can't be activated this summer.

Lets be honest he is only signing that deal if the release clause is low enough to entice a club to bid. Thus meaning he still has a chance to get out. He does not want to be here, its blatantly obvious, why else want a release clause if this is the club for him?

Nailed on IMO he goes back to Chelsea and Costa goes to China or back to Spain. 100%. Infact when that Belgian fella tweeted about the contract I was in work, turned to a colleague and said "Chelsea have been in his ear to replace Costa"

Lets be honest he is only signing that deal if the release clause is low enough to entice a club to bid. Thus meaning he still has a chance to get out. He does not want to be here, its blatantly obvious, why else want a release clause if this is the club for him?

Nailed on IMO he goes back to Chelsea and Costa goes to China or back to Spain. 100%. Infact when that Belgian fella tweeted about the contract I was in work, turned to a colleague and said "Chelsea have been in his ear to replace Costa"
The club are forcing him out. Haven't ya heard?

First post. I was fuming when i first saw the news but at the end of the dayt he has two years left on his contract, if he goes this summer we get 70 million easy i reckon and so be it. United payed 89 million for a peacock that struts about thinking he's zidane and rom is in the form of his life. Obviously he will leave at some point but as a fan who has never seen us win anything i don't really care if he doesn't sign the contract, i just want another year from him to see what we can do if koeman goes and spends a 100 million in the summer. like i say one day one day he will be at united/ chelsea/ real madid etc and that is clear as day.

What was your colleagues response?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back