Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care what people say Matt Law definitely has some form of agenda as he's the one who's come out with the Rom and Ross story to Chelsea.
He is one of the better journo's for Chelsea news according to their lot. Has called loads right before anyone else. That article is just lazy though

So it's basically coming out tonight that in his own quotes he wants to leave. That's what the echo are hinting at, he's probably done an interview. Probably can't come out due to the embargo etc. If he has done an interview expressing his desire to leave then that's a right slap in the face and an absolute classless move from him
nothing surprising. Read his quotes when he got unveiled.... was so obvious he didnt plan staying long

Usual BS that he wants to play CL and he doesn't feel like this can be achieved at Everton, he's coming into his prime and wants to play against the best to really test himself.

The interesting part will be to see if he thanks the club or the fans

The club has not lived up to my expectations since the mid eighties ,so for lukaku who has made it clear every summer and every international break what he wants ie champions league and winning trophies this comes as no surprise .If he wont sign a contract with an escape clause that represents his true market value and not one that suits his agent ,then sell to the highest bidder in the summer move on reinvest like athletico madrid seem to do every couple of years and move on

I just don't get why he doesn't wait until summer to address this. Its nonsensical really. Why rock the boat with important games left to play?

That must be a strategy of his cart agent. If he really said something unequivocal then for me that is unforgivable because his action rock the boat (like you said).

The club has not lived up to my expectations since the mid eighties ,so for lukaku who has made it clear every summer and every international break what he wants ie champions league and winning trophies this comes as no surprise .If he wont sign a contract with an escape clause that represents his true market value and not one that suits his agent ,then sell to the highest bidder in the summer move on reinvest like athletico madrid seem to do every couple of years and move on

This really.

Usual BS that he wants to play CL and he doesn't feel like this can be achieved at Everton, he's coming into his prime and wants to play against the best to really test himself.

The interesting part will be to see if he thanks the club or the fans

He can say what he wants in May after the season ends just not now since it may affect the team.

That must be a strategy of his cart agent. If he really said something unequivocal then for me that is unforgivable because his action rock the boat (like you said).
If, and it's still if, quotes come out, then the player and agent have totally misjudged Everton. Both the club itself and its fans.
Massive mistake if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back