Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
RO-ME RO-ME-LU
RO-ME RO-ME-LU
RO-ME RO-ME-LU
RO-ME-LU LU-KA-KU

;) "everybody loves Rom" - R. Koeman

That said, just enjoy it. It's a good time to be us. That's not always true.

Some interesting fixtures dead ahead.

If you can't see he's worth every penny you need lobotomising.
Oh mate, there is some vaulting to do in this thread on that subject. Those of us with half a clue always said he's the best signing made in 30 years and that we need to be pushing minimum £60M for him...and that was before this avalanche of goals....many on here though were like "Ha Ha ha...he's a lazy get...we'll get £25M max for him...who's paying massive money for him?"

I wonder if they'll hold their hands up now?........

Oh mate, there is some vaulting to do in this thread on that subject. Those of us with half a clue always said he's the best signing made in 30 years and that we need to be pushing minimum £60M for him...and that was before this avalanche of goals....many on here though were like "Ha Ha ha...he's a lazy get...we'll get £25M max for him...who's paying massive money for him?"

They were still saying that on Thursday when the news broke mate. I can think of a few sorry souls.

He's one of the best strikers in the world. His record proves that alone. His percentage of goals vs the rest of the team proves that. Him single handedly keeping us up last season proves that.

And currently, he IS better than our squad. We need to build around him, and fast. We've promised him and not delivered. It's our turn to step up.

60 million is that for one leglol
Pogba 90 million?

They were still saying that on Thursday when the news broke mate. I can think of a few sorry souls.

He's one of the best strikers in the world. His record proves that alone. His percentage of goals vs the rest of the team proves that. Him single handedly keeping us up last season proves that.

And currently, he IS better than our squad. We need to build around him, and fast. We've promised him and not delivered. It's our turn to step up.
I think it's too late for that sadly.

Enjoy him while you can. He'll be playing in the CL next season. He simply cant wait to see if we can get top four next season. It's unfair to expect him too, I suppose.

As said though: the best signing of the last 30 years. He has showered us in goals and we'll get about £70M for him.

He carries this football club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back