Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Also this fella really had a hard on for Rom lol lol

Getting tired of the word potential when regarding Lukaku now. He has had the potential tag now for about 5 years. Its boring the arse off me.

When is he actually going to take the game by the scruff of the neck and show what he can do. Once in a full moon player isn't good enough for me.

Decent 2nd half there, brilliant.

See you in 5 games mate

Agree with this, silly as it sounds, I'm a tall guy (6'3"), used to be good in the air but I clashed heads one day with a defender, claret everywhere concussion etc, and ever since I've been shy in a challenge.

Obviously different levels here, but it's crossed my mind.

Exactly the same here, used to throw myself into aerial challenges because I'm quite a hefty person (fat and clumsy). Then I got knocked out at rugby and had to spend the night at A&E and now I can't win a header to save my life. Its an automatic reflex to wuss out now.

Exactly the same here, used to throw myself into aerial challenges because I'm quite a hefty person (fat and clumsy). Then I got knocked out at rugby and had to spend the night at A&E and now I can't win a header to save my life. Its an automatic reflex to wuss out now.
it's usually why when you see players go into 50/50's if they've hard a bad injury on the legs they'll usually flap out of it. Think barkley suffered from this until this season, because of the leg break.

it's usually why when you see players go into 50/50's if they've hard a bad injury on the legs they'll usually flap out of it. Think barkley suffered from this until this season, because of the leg break.

Absolutely Barkley suffered from it, and I don't blame him. To his credit, he has seemed to have worked on it and got over it to some extent.

Slightly off topic, but he has been immense these last few games, where are the rags' articles on him now?

Absolutely Barkley suffered from it, and I don't blame him. To his credit, he has seemed to have worked on it and got over it to some extent.

Slightly off topic, but he has been immense these last few games, where are the rags' articles on him now?
They'll be trying to sell him soon mate dont worry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back