Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
From watching the game I thought he really missed only one (from up close), and that one was flagged offside, wasn't it?
Then he made a run, cut inwards and almost scored in the far corner.

Did I miss an obvious chance he missed?

Incredible that some people immediately bring back the bad first touch and stuff when he plays a lesser game (in their eyes). It's as if they were waiting for this. The lad's scored 12 goals in 16 games; in six consecutive games now, and hasn't really played a bad game this season. You cannot expect him to keep up that level all the time.

I think we just saw today how incredibly important he is for this team. If he doesn't score (or "only" once like today), there's really noone else to step up. Imagine if he got injured ...

Heard Danny Murphy before on R5 saying Everton weren't winning because Lukaku doesn't convert enough chances.

What a load of rubbish, we're not winning because we can't control a match for 90 minutes, can't defend corners and crosses and only score from open play. How on earth is that Lukaku's fault?

He is without doubt our most valuable player in terms of the number of points he wins us, he is the person least responsible in the Everton team for us not winning matches we should win.

Heard Danny Murphy before on R5 saying Everton weren't winning because Lukaku doesn't convert enough chances.

What a load of rubbish, we're not winning because we can't control a match for 90 minutes, can't defend corners and crosses and only score from open play. How on earth is that Lukaku's fault?

He is without doubt our most valuable player in terms of the number of points he wins us, he is the person least responsible in the Everton team for us not winning matches we should win.
I mean the fact it was Danny Murphy should be a clue to switch off mate!
Agree with your points though.

Just cut out the "faux" racism, we warned last week we will not tolerate it.
PC brigade,what's wrong with saying blackistuta,lighten up,it's because of whoppers like you,that the Muslim extremists get away with hate preaching in this country,etc.
Be a man and just have laugh at black,white,yellow,Irish,Welsh jokes for faux sake,think for yourself
Just cut out the "faux" racism, we warned last week we will not tolerate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back