Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sounds like he hasn't a clue and is guessing tbh.

I'll reiterate again my belief, there is no such thing these days as an Everton ITK.
WRD1878 has a much better strike rate than any ITK I've seen so I've no doubt he's had access to genuine info in the past.
He's also had some glaringly inaccurate posts though; 100% we've bought the stadium land, 1 million% Usmanov in by last Xmas and like Esk he built up the expectation that we had a fortune to spend last summer, far beyond £100m.
His posts deserve attention but it's best to exercise a little scepticism.

I'd take £60m + Batshuayi. He's flopped there and is worth £15-20m tops, but actually think a decent player is in there with a good run of games.

Not Lukaku level obviously, but decent.

That £60m then has to go on a good striker so we have a two for one outcome from this.

Need to watch the fees this summer, monaco noises that mbappe will cost around 100 million

Griezmann rumours are 90 million

Progba went for 90 million.

We would be mental to sell for any thing less then 65 million right now

Martial fee could go up to 58 mil

Need to watch the fees this summer, monaco noises that mbappe will cost around 100 million

Griezmann rumours are 90 million

Progba went for 90 million.

We would be mental to sell for any thing less then 65 million right now

Correct. Goalscorers cost a premium.

Not only that, the hit to our perceived ambitions would need massive compensation too.

£65m is conservative actually.

He's worth £100m he's 23 and only going to get better. If someone signs him then that's that gap filled for the next 8 years for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back