Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was answering hypothetically, I think he'll still be here start of the next season, just wait and see I suppose.

I agree. We won't sell this Summer in my opinion either.

I think unless we see a big signing early in the summer then he will be gone unfortunately...

But i think we do have a chance of keeping him.

If we're going to show our ambition and sign players, a plus would be for Rom to be here, so my guess would be he'll be here next season.
Unless he's going to be an idiot about it and kick up a fuss. In which case, I'd guess the hierarchy would say (to Rom, his dad and his agent) "be quiet, let us sign our players and then you move" (at the right price).

Mate, he isn't signing anything. "In the next few weeks" is being used by Romelu and Everton not to derail the season, as last week's drama could have. Conveniently, that takes us to the end of the season when I am sure he will ask to go to the team that is tapping him up, or hands in a transfer request.
Correct move for all concerned in the matter I guess is this "in the next few weeks" stuff.

All part of the theatre for me.

Have the media talk of Rom being primed to play for one of Europe's elite after he refuses contract...

Announce new Stadium.

Rom then signs 5 years and we go on a big spending spree. All in the public spotlight.

Football is in the entertainment business and we need the exposure world wide.

All part of the theatre for me.

Have the media talk of Rom being primed to play for one of Europe's elite after he refuses contract...

Announce new Stadium.

Rom then signs 5 years and we go on a big spending spree. All in the public spotlight.

Football is in the entertainment business and we need the exposure world wide.
Of course we would all love this to happen.

There is zero chance of Lukaku leaving for less then 100 mil, seriously 60-65 mil, u guys on drugs? He's 24 nearly and the leading PL striker, he's scored nearly 100 goals for us.

IfChelsea sign him for 70 mil and he plays for them for 7 years that's only 10 mil a year and he earn that back.
Lukaku 100 mil no less, even next summer when he be even better

There is zero chance of Lukaku leaving for less then 100 mil

1. There is zero chance of anyone spending £100m on him
2. There is also zero chance he will stay at Everton for his entire career

If he goes it will be for considerably less than £100m. You're living in cloud cuckoo land if you think anyone is currently happy to spend that much.

The only way he goes for that much is if he signs a new contract, gets even better and transfer fees continue to rise at the same rate they currently are. Sooner or later the prices will calm down and even out, at least that's the predictions of an article published in financial times a few weeks back.

Last edited:
There is zero chance of Lukaku leaving for less then 100 mil, seriously 60-65 mil, u guys on drugs? He's 24 nearly and the leading PL striker, he's scored nearly 100 goals for us.

IfChelsea sign him for 70 mil and he plays for them for 7 years that's only 10 mil a year and he earn that back.
And most proven than Batman who looks out his depth

Bids of around 40-50 .. Belotti is gonna be sought after too

Thank god bill is in charge and not u 3. PL team earn a fortune, transfer fees are rising every single year, we are not going to sell the BEST prospect in world football for anything less then 100.

Who u gonna buy for 60-70-80-90 mil that's as good as Rom? No one because he the best young striker in the world right now, who's going toget better and better.

I hate this ...HE GONE... That everyone keeps saying, he our player with 2 years left and isn't leaving unless a bid of 100 mil comes in simple as that.

You wanna get top 4 you don't sell ur best player to a rival for a pittance

Thank god moshiri s in charge and not u 3. PL team earn a fortune, transfer fees are rising every single year, we are not going to sell the BEST prospect in world football for anything less then 100.

Who u gonna buy for 60-70-80-90 mil that's as good as Rom? No one because he the best young striker in the world right now, who's going toget better and better. fixed

I hate this ...HE GONE... That everyone keeps saying, he our player with 2 years left and isn't leaving unless a bid of 100 mil comes in simple as that.

Anyone on Twitter know this Fouth Official feed? He has stated over the last hour that Rom will sign, is he a credible account?

Thank god bill is in charge and not u 3. PL team earn a fortune, transfer fees are rising every single year, we are not going to sell the BEST prospect in world football for anything less then 100.

Who u gonna buy for 60-70-80-90 mil that's as good as Rom? No one because he the best young striker in the world right now, who's going toget better and better.

You need to take those blue goggles off. No one will currentley spend £100m on him. Transfer fees will not continue to rise at the same rate every year, like always there will be a period of relative stability until the next major tv rights deal is signed.

You also won't find as many people outside of Everton who think he is the absolute best prospect in world football... One of them maybe, but not THE best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back