Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will still be here next season banging in goals 100% certain. Suck it. :)

That's not very nice is it.

Actually wouldn't mind him as an impact sub, does ok when Hull defenders are tired. But we need someone who can deal with the likes of Lovren, Matip etc on a regular basis if we want to bring success back.

He played well overall last night. If Williams doesn't throw the game, Lukaku would be getting praised for a big effort in a big win.

Genuinely incredible that people are blaming him for last night.

I'm not blaming him. IMO Koeman made some (rare) bad subs, Williams is a nugget, we missed Morgz.

I'm just saying he's not good enough.

I think he is plenty good enough, we just need to stop leaving him on his own up front its stupid tactics. Why he took mirrallas off last night was stupid, the derby no mirrallas till 5 mins to go was stupid. We need better players up front to support him. Look at the kopites they have 4 or 5 players who can score for fun, we have one, we need buy another striker

Sorry I appear to have offended you with what, to me, was an innocuous phrase in an intentionally humorous comment (with a smiley face attached to indicate humour) Guess I am just a working class bloke from the building sites and I sometimes find it difficult to appreciate middle class sensibilities. :) sorry again.
Anyway Lukaku ,for all his faults is a top scorer and nobody in our current side comes close to his goal scoring abilities. I do genuinely believe he's been told he's going nowhere next season, and he will remain our top goal scorer for 1 more season at least.

Sorry I appear to have offended you with what, to me, was an innocuous phrase in an intentionally humorous comment (with a smiley face attached to indicate humour) Guess I am just a working class bloke from the building sites and I sometimes find it difficult to appreciate middle class sensibilities. :) sorry again.
Anyway Lukaku ,for all his faults is a top scorer and nobody in our current side comes close to his goal scoring abilities. I do genuinely believe he's been told he's going nowhere next season, and he will remain our top goal scorer for 1 more season at least.

What you about about building sites and class systems for?

Here's an idea, stop telling people on the internet to "Suck it", get the chip off your shoulder about working on a building site (there's nothing wrong with it) and go bang yourself.

If he's here next season, it's because no one wants to buy him. No one has ever bid for him.

Top bloke Roberto. :)

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/rob...es-sign-lukaku-now-hes-worth-three-times-much

Roberto Martinez: Everton 'broke established rules' to sign Lukaku – but now he's worth three times as much
image: https://images.cdn.fourfourtwo.com/...k=YiDnUFYV&c=a1b24a30ed7ad3821a5c90910b90f378

lukaku_main.jpg

Former Everton manager Roberto Martinez has told FourFourTwo that Romelu Lukaku could be worth almost £90 million in today's market.

May 2017 issue of FourFourTwo magazine, the current Belgium manager says: “It’s difficult to say [if Everton can keep hold of Lukaku]. What’s important is that as a club, if you lose a player, you lose him on your own terms. Rom has doubled or trebled the initial fee that Everton paid for him.”

Lukaku netted 61 goals in 127 games under Martinez after initially arriving on loan at the beginning of the Spaniard's three-season stint at Goodison Park. The coach believes Everton got him on the cheap, saying he was worth more than £28m.

“In my eyes, potentially, he was worth more money,” he says. “We knew he’d become the player he is now. Victor Moses became a really special player with Wigan, Ashley Williams became captain at Swansea, James McCarthy and Gareth Barry were really important for me at Everton. But Romelu was different – you were breaking all of the established rules to bring him to the club.”

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/rob...es-worth-three-times-much#oecvwYyy1kqVSXGX.99

....if that is the case then he will continue to lose a small fortune by not signing a contract. We kept Stones for a season against the players wish and his performance dipped and nobody was a winner. I'm not saying you're wrong but if the club say he's staying another season then perhaps he wants a clause that he can leave in 2018 if the club are not top4.

What you about about building sites and class systems for?

Here's an idea, stop telling people on the internet to "Suck it", get the chip off your shoulder about working on a building site (there's nothing wrong with it) and go bang yourself.

If he's here next season, it's because no one wants to buy him. No one has ever bid for him.
Oi ,Internet warrior ,wind yer neck in lad.

It's ace how some of you weirdos can't wait to blame our ace centre forward as soon as a result or two doesn't go out way.

You're genuinely every inch as bad as the kopites you rip into.

He's scored 21 league goals this season already. He's averaged 20 goals a season over four seasons for Everton. He's the best striker you've seen play for us in 30 years yet because you didn't get YOUR win at Anfield and Old Trafford (as we win there so often) all the old criticisms come out, about how he's not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back