Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
No option but to sell him, we cant lose tens of millions by letting his contract run down to its last year.

I'd be asking for 80mil if he gets the golden boot...we should be on the phone to PSG all day.

Unfortunately if he is determined to leave there is really nothing we can do. If he won't sign a new contract then we have to sell him for as much as we can get, preferably to a European team and not a rival.
Same has to be said for Ross Barkley.

I remember Morhino saying he talks to much
That probably upset Jose quite a bit. It's dammed inconsiderate of Lukaku actually. I mean there's Morhino talking about the important things in the game (like himself obviously) and Lukaku interrupts his philosophical musings. Doesn't he know that Jose has a five minute window everyday when he graciously takes the time to talk about other people?!

I disagree. Rom won't go to a PSG to satisfy Everton getting more money.
We will bend over once again like "Little Ol' Everton" and be a feeder club to the Sky 6, and satisfy the player and his wishes.
Since it's obviously happened a lot, perhaps you could name all these times when we have sold a player to someone other than the highest bidder?

Wherever he ends up it was sorted a few weeks ago, his bell of an agent can't say he's 99.9% going to re sign for us n then a complete u turn a matter of days later. The statement was either true or was said to put pressure on the club that had tapped him up.

No option but to sell him, we cant lose tens of millions by letting his contract run down to its last year.

I'd be asking for 80mil if he gets the golden boot...we should be on the phone to PSG all day.
On the contrary Zat . With 12 months left on his contract put him up for sale and watch the price spiral when the Chinese clubs start bidding. The clubs in a very strong position here if it wants to be.

On the contrary Zat . With 12 months left on his contract put him up for sale and watch the price spiral when the Chinese clubs start bidding. The clubs in a very strong position here if it wants to be.
I wish we would actually do that and tell him off to China if you don't re-sign.

That probably upset Jose quite a bit. It's dammed inconsiderate of Lukaku actually. I mean there's Morhino talking about the important things in the game (like himself obviously) and Lukaku interrupts his philosophical musings. Doesn't he know that Jose has a five minute window everyday when he graciously takes the time to talk about other people?!

I see it as a `pecking order` Ferguson had it at United and I think Morhino trys to replicate it, no player is bigger than the manager type of statement. Lukaku has constantly talked about leaving since day 1 and its a shame we are not strong or powerful enough to do anything about it other than take his goals and comments, and wait until his agent finds him a bigger club. Its an interesting watch really and I think far from over, will be interesting summer to see who we bring in, what funds are really available, and how good walsh is

I wish we would actually do that and tell him off to China if you don't re-sign.
Doesnt even have to sign a new contract.
Depends how the club play it , wether this summer or next once its out there the club can litterally name their price ....there would be no shortage of Chinese clubs willing to match it.
As I said it how the club wants to play it.

It'll be so easy to replace his football brain (lack of), his inconsistent first touch and hold up play, his eye for a ball and his work rate. Whether we can replace his goals is another matter. I'm thinking we can't but as I've said before, if we sign someone who is good at all of the above we may spread our goals about the team more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back