Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it's clear that despite his size Rom isn't and never will be a target man. He's a weird one in that he has the numbers to prove he's a top player yet he will rarely create many chances for himself nor will he hold the ball, get the team up the pitch and bring others in to play.

Is he a glorified poacher?

You are new money mate. You and City. I remember you and them bouncing around the lower leagues and I'm 38, I went to your ground years ago and it was like a tin shed, you're not a big club - you're a rich little club. Just like City. Thing is I quite like Chelsea, more than the other cockerney teams anyway.

Costa and Hazard will go to wherever offers the most money, plus Real Madrid have pedigree and History which is something Chelsea haven't got.

nouveau riche Mate , chavvy lottery winners like that mikey Carroll whopper years ago . Lucky enough to win a fortune but absolutely no clue how to behave .

Like you I don't particularly dislike them and I used to have a drink with some Chelsea lads back in the day , they don't go any more obviously , but this "I'm considerably richer" than you and "one of the biggest fan bases in the world " BS can certainly turn your stomach .

He didn't turn up. Thats where we need someone else to n get us the win.. Everton often play poor when Rom doesn't score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back