Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does lukaku get so much flak over not signing a new contract when he has 2 years left while ross with only 1 year left don't get half the abuse.
And before people say it''s because rom has gone public with his views by not saying anything ross is every bit as bad

Why does lukaku get so much flak over not signing a new contract when he has 2 years left while ross with only 1 year left don't get half the abuse.
And before people say it''s because rom has gone public with his views by not saying anything ross is every bit as bad

Personally I think Barkley is the one who needs to be questioned. It's bad when any of our players demands to leave but it's unacceptable when it's one of our own. If he leaves then it's shameful and he shouldn't be forgiven.

Pot noodle head is back
Screenshot_20170430-232355.webp

Personally I think Barkley is the one who needs to be questioned. It's bad when any of our players demands to leave but it's unacceptable when it's one of our own. If he leaves then it's shameful and he shouldn't be forgiven.
Agreed. If he was such a die hard blue he'd have knocked on Koeman's door with a pen in his hand looking for a contract to sign

This fella is an absolute clown.

In fairness he was the one that broke the news that Lukaku wasn't signing, it was the interview with him he said it in I think. But he's definitely fishing for likes and followers here, the club didn't stop him releasing the news last time yet conveniently they are this time and it can't be that bad unless he's said it's a done deal to Chelsea or something, in which case maybe the club don't want it public yet.

He's got the video of Lukaku in the Chelsea changing room after the game clapping them. I've seen it too. Someone throws a Chelsea shirt at him and he joking tries it for size.
Hope you're joking Chico, disrespectful from Lukaku if true, given how he played today too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back