Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

What the hell; it's not like he's being physically restrained. Stop building up the tension, it's getting tedious now. I even watched Playsports to spot a possible interview - there were none. I dislike Playsports. He also made a video called LFC fans are amazing btw.

Lukaku must not be bothered about what picture/video footage he is releasing otherwise im assuming he would request that it isnt uploaded.

The only way Lukaku will look good against big teams is by playing for one, top players are the ones like Maradona who can win a World Cup with the rest being average, Le Tissier for Southampton could turn it on for the big games for an average team, Rooney for us when he first come on the scene, Payet for West Ham these are top players. But Lukaku isn't he needs performing quality players around him to look good. Bye bye Rom and take Barkley with you, I had enough of the media speculation and interviews and the silence of Barkley not signing.

Sorry lads just took a closer look at the video and it appears to be Eden Hazard and not Romelu Lukaku clapping the Chelsea players. My bad.

post-65254-wonka-oh-really-thank-you-gif-lamj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back