Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everytime Lukaku touched the ball, the commentator would mention him going to Chelsea (for £60m) once. This happens everywhere. The world is united.

Oh so very predictable that a video etc even a little talk between old friends etc would come out like that adding weight to the papers selling our players etc,no doubt someone will be hiding in roms bin waiting to catch him answering the door to his chelsea mates,or seeing him on the phone,hiding behind people in the corridor trying to catch him out etc lol

So many premier league clubs desperate for a goal scoring striker we would be mad to sell him for less than 90-100 m. So let's keep him.

He stays one more season by which time we have 3-4 new players around him giving him better service & champions league footy (hopefully) - then he signs new contract.

I don't like his complaining during games when he doesn't get the ball but as I said before, he could sit down at the edge of the box & whip out his kindle for a good read, as long as he keeps scoring I'll be happy enough.

LOL - "Everton fans look, away now". Lukaku having a chat with someone. OMG.

jurassic-park.gif

This is so boring.

Whatever happens Everton will be the winner.

He goes and Everton get a big fee and a tidy profit.

He stays and Everton retain a top proven PL goalscorer.

I am so relaxed about it.
I won't be so relaxed though if he winds down his contract and departs on a free. We know that won't happen though as it means that he will need to delay his ultimate dream for another 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back