Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to remember that for these players it's a job they are not fans of the club. They don't care as much as we do unless they gerw up supporting the club.

We are gonna have to get used to this type of thing as the really really good players in this world are not gonna love the club like we do. Just enjoy them while they are here. The club is bigger than them and will still go on after they have left.

He's going, that performance stunk of "Yeah let's just get this over with, I've got business elsewhere to attend too."

Would cream my kecks if he stays, even if he's held against his will because of his contract, but I think the club will just accept a big money offer from Chelsea when Lukaku inevitably hands in a transfer request.

Not a memorable performance for him to go out on but he's had so many fantastic ones at Goodison I suppose he can be let off. Just don't score past us in future and we'll be alright with him I think.

No wonder Raiola was applying pressure for him to sign saying it was 99.999% done. Probably wanted him to sign a dodgy new deal with a massive wedge in store for him.

I feel this may well be a very pertinent point. Has lukaku's refusal to sign been part of him looking out for Everton? We have seen what his agent is like and how all his deals set him up with a fortune from sell ons, he won't get that from Rom, at least not from us. Has Rom done us a massive turn here?

One of the back pages saying United with Rooney coming as part of the deal, be gutted if so
Jesus, imagine replacing rom with Rooney

image.webp

Would rather sell him to United for a lower fee then let Chelsea have him, if they make the best offer we should just say no and keep him for another 12 months, anyone but Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back