Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey orly, I can only say what I know. We nearly got rashford in January and Utd backed out at the last minute. They worried that getting rid gave the wrong message to their younger players. Typical on here though isn't it, discredit people for sharing info. Put me on ignore because I'll continue to share info I hear. Things change with transfers and manager appointments so it can mean that viewpoints of the club can change on that appointment, take Pellegrini for instance. I shared that info, he failed his interview(unbelievable really!) and they went for koeman. Good that you take half an hour out of your day to go through my back catalogue.

Hey orly, I can only say what I know. We nearly got rashford in January and Utd backed out at the last minute. They worried that getting rid gave the wrong message to their younger players. Typical on here though isn't it, discredit people for sharing info. Put me on ignore because I'll continue to share info I hear. Things change with transfers and manager appointments so it can mean that viewpoints of the club can change on that appointment, take Pellegrini for instance. I shared that info, he failed his interview(unbelievable really!) and they went for koeman. Good that you take half an hour out of your day to go through my back catalogue.

It's half an hour well spent to help keep the good people of GrandOldTeam.com informed. Awfully fun with a cup of coffee too

Maybe City will swap us for Aguero, seeing as though Lukaku is the best player in the world.

Martial would be glorious, but you'd all kick off when you saw his excellent touch and close control.

Maybe City will swap us for Aguero, seeing as though Lukaku is the best player in the world.

Martial would be glorious, but you'd all kick off when you saw his excellent touch and close control.
the only part exchange deal with UNT is Rooney - inside info maybe or a wind up -taps nose!

Seen it mentioned on so many things etc all over the net,that conte does not want him and its the higher ups or one person in particular that wants him at chelsea,its not abramovich either

Theyll get Morata and one other.
RE. Lukaku:

Problem IMO is fans love their club, and want players too aswell, or like to think they do. That is why Lukaku is wanted here, not just for his goals, but for him to show the loyalty that supporters show every week. And to show he loves Everton and wants to be here.

Issue is, he loves Chelsea and wants to be there IMO and if he stays, its simply because they will not pay the fee. He'd run to London if they agreed a deal. Thats what grates people. Some need to remember, players aren't always fans, sadly

Not surprised none of the top managers want him. Only plays when he can be arsed... anyone watch Sanchez ( who is a lot better obviously ) but all the talk around Sanchez the same as lukaku and he literally runs round every single game for 90 minutes tryna make things happen even if he might not wanna be there.

Theyll get Morata and one other.
RE. Lukaku:

Problem IMO is fans love their club, and want players too aswell, or like to think they do. That is why Lukaku is wanted here, not just for his goals, but for him to show the loyalty that supporters show every week. And to show he loves Everton and wants to be here.

Issue is, he loves Chelsea and wants to be there IMO and if he stays, its simply because they will not pay the fee. He'd run to London if they agreed a deal. Thats what grates people. Some need to remember, players aren't always fans, sadly
Explain to me why Everton is obligated to sell him to where he wants to go because he "loves the club"?
I couldn't care less if he hates us. As long as he is professional enough to play his best and score goals, he stays.
It's a business. We won't be getting any striker remotely as good if we sell, for whatever fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back