Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the price for Lukaku ?
I think it will be somewhere around 80m .
Although we rarely see swaps or makeweights in transfers anymore it would not surprise me to see something like that happen here.
Chelsea have a lot of good players who are peripheral and a lot of talented youngsters who will almost certainly not get a chance there. It may be an opportunity for us to get a good player and a chance for Chelsea to trim the squad and cut down somewhat on the cheque they will have to write for Lukaku....if it is true he does leave...and goes to Chelseea.

What is the price for Lukaku ?
I think it will be somewhere around 80m .
Although we rarely see swaps or makeweights in transfers anymore it would not surprise me to see something like that happen here.
Chelsea have a lot of good players who are peripheral and a lot of talented youngsters who will almost certainly not get a chance there. It may be an opportunity for us to get a good player and a chance for Chelsea to trim the squad and cut down somewhat on the cheque they will have to write for Lukaku....if it is true he does leave...and goes to Chelseea.

70m, as in only about 20m more then we got for Stones, dont think so, everyone should no how much we mug teams off for when it comes to selling, if 70m is all we get offered id rather say no and sell him next summer for 50m.

With no major footy in the summer and the papers having nothing to write, i fully expect to see more stories about leaving Everton players then we have ever seen before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back