Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alternatively I'd rather we sell him overseas for 20 m or so less than a premier league side will give us. Money is not an issue for us, since our mid level pedigree and northwest England location is more of an obstacle to attracting players than money is at the moment.

He'd be a good fit at Juventus actually and judging by their performance the other night they could do with a strong guy like him up front.

He's not good enough for Real Madrid though.

I'm guessing he'll go to Chelsea.

Selling our star player to another premier league side will mean it's business as usual at everton. And worrying that even with money we can not keep top quality players.

The only way we might save face is if we do get 100m or 80m plus a decent player in return.

Even if we get a lot of cash we realistically will only be able to attract 3-4 middling players for the cash.

I would prefer to hold him for another year-he will need to perform if he wants to move to a cl club after and even a lukaku operating at 85% will score more goals than most. And by then hopefully we will be in cl...
Other teams selling their star players to league champions with actual billions is the least new thing that's happened in the Prem. Tottingham are only keeping Kane out of sentiment at this point, he'd be a perfect fit for Chelsea but he won't switch because he's a Spurs boy (and them doing well right now helps, if they finish outside the top 4 he'll be out quickly, along with others).

Truth is everyone has a price tag and if someone is willing to match it - not much anyone can do. I'd prefer it if it's not a Prem outfit but can't win them all, and we can't expect to keep someone scoring like Lukaku right now forever without giving him something to play for. I don't believe he'll do as well in either Chelsea or United as well, tbh, so I'm not that arsed. Just want it to be over because it's annoying and it's the Lukaku Show right now, whereas it should be about Everton FC, not Lukaku.

Alternatively I'd rather we sell him overseas for 20 m or so less than a premier league side will give us. Money is not an issue for us, since our mid level pedigree and northwest England location is more of an obstacle to attracting players than money is at the moment.

I am starting to question this to be honest

Who are we agreeing a fee with??? The player to buy himself??

No other club has yet made an offer that matches the valuation we have set.

End of.

When they do - and if they're a club Rom wants to go to - he'll leave.
Of course another club will have to offer a fee that we deem acceptable that goes without saying!

What I'm saying is I hope the two clubs are in discussions about a fee and an agreement can be made to put an end to all this nonsense.

It's futile batting away all offers and trying to convince him to stay, he clearly doesn't want to.

people need to stop flapping yanno, teams above us will find is a lot easier signing better players as they can offer champions league footy and arsenal is arsenal so can still attract, were not there yet players we sign will need convincing, can tjust throw money at them like you could do 5-10 years ago because most clubs can do that anyway

I believe were working on targets it'll just be hard getting the first few in

CHILL UR BEANS

Of course another club will have to offer a fee that we deem acceptable that goes without saying!

What I'm saying is I hope the two clubs are in discussions about a fee and an agreement can be made to put an end to all this nonsense.

It's futile batting away all offers and trying to convince him to stay, he clearly doesn't want to.

By the sounds of it no club has yet to approach Everton.

And Everton won't negotiate. The club have set their valuation.

Selling our star player to another premier league side will mean it's business as usual at everton. And worrying that even with money we can not keep top quality players.

The only way we might save face is if we do get 100m or 80m plus a decent player in return.

Even if we get a lot of cash we realistically will only be able to attract 3-4 middling players for the cash.

I would prefer to hold him for another year-he will need to perform if he wants to move to a cl club after and even a lukaku operating at 85% will score more goals than most. And by then hopefully we will be in cl...

Happens to almost all clubs. Hazard said he would go to Real a few days ago costa to atleti, spurs look to be losing walker maybe rose, arsenal struggling to keep sanchez and ozil.

it's football mate, it happens.

Sounds like he's finally piped up

Edit: Nothing we didn't already know

It's a'ight. Ronko says he's got 2 years left so he's not worried about a player who openly wants to leave, has admitted making moves.

Barkley on the other hand...deadlines, ultimatums, and silence from his side of the fence. GET RID

If we do sell him,i would rather it be to a none english team,plus i would rather we had players in to replace Lukaku ready before hes sold,as if we play this game were we sell someone acting to buy someone,it never seems to go well for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back