Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we not report Chelsea, like Southampton have reported Liverpool ? Sky sports saying Lukaku has agreed terms with another club, while still under contract. What's the difference ?

From what is being reported Southampton have said they have no intention of selling. The player is in the protected period of his contract so he can't just up and leave.
The situation with RL suggests to me that Everton will have authorised discussions and as I have been saying on numerous occasions he is outside the protected period of his contract.We have no idea what has been agreed behind closed doors but the fact that the wanting £100 million was put out there is almost an acknowledgment that some sort of understanding has been agreed.

If he ends up back at Chelsea, which seems highly likely, he's going to have to be much more consistent than he he has been with us.

You can't see them being as forgiving when he's having one of his "can't be arsed " days.

If he ends up back at Chelsea, which seems highly likely, he's going to have to be much more consistent than he he has been with us.

You can't them being as forgiving when he's having one of his "can't be arsed " days.
we've had no choice but to play him through his barren spells in front of goal. Chelsea or any title chasing side may not be as accommodating

You can't them being as forgiving when he's having one of his "can't be arsed " days.
He only scores against gash defenders.

Going to make him me dream team captain when he's playing us.
He will rag Williams and Harry Maguire all over the gaff.

Get rid for good money, get Rooney in he will help our profile to get us to the next level, then splash out on Vardy IMO much more Koemans type of player. Lukaku is lazy rarely turns up against the big teams and thinks he's much better than he actually is. The fact is we keep Lukaku we stay at the same level, he would keep his place however he performed and he's not good enough to propel us to the next level.

C7S0ouqVAAANACj.jpg

Solid joke mate.
No joke I'm being serious, if Lukaku stays he would believe his top man at the club, wouldn't be dropped whatever and he would have his usual can't be bothered periods. Good player but not the type we should keep or buy his attitude towards us stinks and it has done for sometime, he doesn't respect the club one bit. We should be looking at the better players from teams below us the likes of vardy and Sigurdsson just to name 2.

You can't see them being as forgiving when he's having one of his "can't be arsed " days.

Chelsea will just throw on a football player to support him instead of Valencia or Kone.

If I was managing Everton I would just sell the big blert.

He is a pain in the ass and not a team player.

Get shut Everton FFS.
Totally agree but many still thinks he is a player to move us forward, when his been wanting off for 2 years. He's a good player but not the great one he thinks he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back