Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe all the boards of the clubs that want him have fell out and that's why nobody has bought him yet !

or maybe it's Everton that are in for him cos we're the only club that haven't signed someone straight away and take this long to sign someone !............. yeah I'm being facetious !

but if you believe the above then he's deffo staying ! haha

If we can get 70 to 80 million it's a great deal. We've had a few decent seasons with him - to make a huge profit is decent.

I'll remember him mostly for missing his penalty against United in the semi final. Spouts on about wanting to win trophies and he fluffed his chances in the moment to prove he was a top top player.

For those of you worried about our striker situation, was just in Everton one and they are already selling these....

20170606_123336.jpg

... likeness isn't great. But wow! What a signing!

No joke I'm being serious, if Lukaku stays he would believe his top man at the club, wouldn't be dropped whatever and he would have his usual can't be bothered periods. Good player but not the type we should keep or buy his attitude towards us stinks and it has done for sometime, he doesn't respect the club one bit. We should be looking at the better players from teams below us the likes of vardy and Sigurdsson just to name 2.
Vardy and Rooney being our main attacking outlet.

Think about that please mate.

If he ends up back at Chelsea, which seems highly likely, he's going to have to be much more consistent than he he has been with us.

You can't see them being as forgiving when he's having one of his "can't be arsed " days.
My thoughts exactly. Just seen him being interviewed on SSN and he had this all knowing smirk on his face. Couldn't stop myself thinking he'll have much more competition at Chelsea or United, and they certainly aren't going to change their set up just to suit his game. Wouldn't be surprised of it all went Pete Tong for him, and wouldn't be that upset for him either.

I just want us to get as much as we can, as quickly as we can for him now, so we can get on with our own recruitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back