Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.dhnet.be/sports/football...-vraiment-une-option-59367d4ccd702b5fbf000212

A decisive passenger on Monday night, for Michy Batshuayi, Romelu Lukaku will be expected this Friday evening for the trip to Estonia.

It must be said that the striker comes out of a very big English campaign with Everton and is particularly followed by several big English displacements. Manchester United and Chelsea would be attentive to his situation. "I remain calm about all this. My agent talks to the clubs and the last word will come back to me. I am very serene about all this and I prefer to focus on the next meeting of the Red Devils, "he said on Tuesday morning. "Back to Chelsea?" No comment. I will not go into big statements, I let my agent talk. I know what I want to do, playing the Champions League, winning titles in England. "

For this, Romelu Lukaku seems well aware of the need to leave Everton. "Stay there? It's not really an option, "he confirmed. It remains to be seen who will be ready to spend the 100 million euros that would claim its leaders to validate a departure. No doubt, the summer may be hot for the former striker Anderlechtois.

Great slotter but the sooner he goes the better. Surely if no bid has been accepted then agreement on terms with another club is tapping up?

Like this :

First touch of an elephant.

It is quite funny, though! £70 million, my arse!

Tender touch of a rapist..what's amazing is he takes that half heavy touch half first touch pass over and over in the same area of the pitch. You would think he would learn

What's amazing is the lazy f**ker hardly ever tries to chase his sh*t first touch down

Love Rom as a fellow Belgian but he is not a lead striker because he is a poor target man. Benteke and Batshuayi are far superior target men and Batshuayi is the best of the three in playing with his back to goal.
Rom is great in space, but he struggles again packed defenses.
It would be nice to have a technical 9 but they are so few and far in between and I don't think any are on the market.
Belotti is a less petulant version of Costa but we don't know how well he'd transition to the PL.

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/29509-romelu-lukaku/?page=74

Someone is that against it they have made this video of all his rum first touches.

He's deffo gone.

We stood a chance maybe a few months ago of keeping him, but 24 goals means he's long gone.

I'm really not that bothered, if he wants to move he owes us nothing.

The pressure then though really turns to Koeman, Walsh and the management team.

Enjoy the summer lads,no one is bigger than the club, we were better team this year after selling Stones , we'll have better team next year after selling Lukaku. Big fan of him but its time to move on.

Can't blame him for wanting to leave, has a big ambition of winning trophies, something this club board of directors couldn't care less about.

Only sad because we've had him for all this long and never won at the pit away or put up a fight to get into CL or win anything.

He said himself he doesn't know boards ambition and he said when asked do signings like Bolasie show you intent he nearly laughed his head off and said 'i don't know'

When challenged to match his ambition the club produced nothing but jokers.

How are we meant to bridge the gap when we spend a fortune on appointing a director who proceeds to tell us to buy Williams and Enner. Nice one genius.

Thanks for your effort Rom. And you've done well to produce for us without downing tools, we will get an unreal amount of money let's just hope we don't blow it.

Seriously not bothered 1 bit.

He has scored loads of goals, but most of them are tap in and in the last 10 mins when game is already won.

Ok, some have won games, and they will do. But he is not as important to us, as many think.

Our whole game is built towards him, and that actually harms the rest af the teams goals scored.

Never ever took to him, no respect at all.

If we can get 70 to 80 million it's a great deal. We've had a few decent seasons with him - to make a huge profit is decent.

I'll remember him mostly for missing his penalty against United in the semi final. Spouts on about wanting to win trophies and he fluffed his chances in the moment to prove he was a top top player.
I'd be disappointed if it'd 80 m or less. Keep him for a year or 100m. We don't need the money because a. Rich enough owner and b. We aren't attractive enough to get the 50m + players to come here in any case at this point.

that article mentions 100m euros (£87m) not £100m. That makes more sense. Mourinho yesterday said he had given his targets to Ed Woodward in April and it's now down to him to get them or not. It looks like it's gonna be Chelsea to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back