Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but they have people who know what they're doing, it works fine if you don't have Walsh

Oh shut up you muppet - you know full well Walsh has nothing to do with transfers. He's there to identify and evaluate potential targets. Once he's done his job it's down to the board to deliver.

Im joking mate.
He's ace.
But he don't love us.
He will rag us all over the show when he plays us though.
Won't celebtate any of his 4 goals.
Respect.

Just 4? You must have great fate in our summer transfer window lad.

Oh shut up you muppet - you know full well Walsh has nothing to do with transfers. He's there to identify and evaluate potential targets. Once he's done his job it's down to the board to deliver.
Director of football who isn't involved in transfers. Comical.. keep deflecting blame.

This quote gets to me a bit,

"I will not make big statements about my future I know where I want to play; in a club which is playing in the Champions League and can win titles in England."

For me I'm reading that as he's not seeing Everton as a team capable of achieving Champions League in the near future or winning cups. He probably knows a lot more about the 'project' that's being sold at the minute, yet isn't buying it. Why?

I think it's a big question that needs answered. If our own players, who are privy to details that the public aren't regarding the club and future plans, aren't buying into it, potentially Ross also, then how the hell are we going to convince players of Lukaku's level to join us and help us kick on, especially with our main players leaving and talking about leaving publicly.

I very much doubt the 'project' is to hit 7th every season maybe scrape 5th or 6th now and then while having a decent run in the cups and Europa... well I hope it isn't anyway.

Reactions: DRM
So now you're suggesting that Bill and Bob sit in the boardroom waiting for the freshly signed players to walk in and introduce themselves? Hahahahahaha.... lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...close-Real-Sociedad-striker-Willian-Jose.html

The Brazilian is one of Everton's main priorities for the summer and director of football Steve Walsh met with representatives from Real Sociedad this week in an attempt to structure a deal before the window opens.

Dom king is lying lads because Everton2004 says we got money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back