Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once the club makes its approach, then surely we can report it then. Who knows, might get his agent banned for a bit...win, win.

I know very little about agents in football mate.

but i can tell you that the worst thing you could do is to [Poor language removed] a 'super' agent who engineers all the big moves.

If we have received a bid and accepted it which we must have for him to "agree terms" with another club, surely it would be common knowledge by now otherwise it's tapping up/breach of contract on Lukaku part

WE CANNOT LET THIS DRAG.

sell him and get on with it.

I think it's embarrassing that we have this kind of player and he's not even loved here. Embarrassing from his perspective. Think I would be more touched by Mirallas leaving for example.

Jog on basta

I don't think Lukaku the player has ever been anything but encouraged and supported by us fans.
Thing is he has never shown any affection to our great club. We where always somewhere he considered 'below' him, and that was evident from day one. That is why I have never warmed to Lukaku the boy. Once he leaves I will never look back on him with any real fondness. He is the archetypical mercenary of the modern game.

I genuinely do think we will do better with him gone. Sounds really strange to say that, but when your 'star' player has no time or respect for his team and team mates that creates a dreadful work space. We have seen in-fighting on the pitch with Williams and more telling with Coleman, a player who is 10x the man of this kid.

We need a team. Something that was fragmented during the Martinez era. When the sum of the parts is greater than that of the individuals, that is when you succeed.

Hurt his legacy a bit with his this last season as far as being a beloved figure, but his contributions on the pitch will be remembered

I'd respect him more if he came out and said "I'm thankful to all I've learnt at Everton, but Chelsea are the team I support and it's everyone's dream to play for the team they support. I appreciate Everton and it's supporters for giving me a great opportunity to grow as a player, and I'll always look back on my time at Goodison Park fondly, but I truly believe I have unfinished business at Chelsea and want another crack at making things work at the club I support. This isn't about money, it's about me as a Chelsea Fan wanting to go "home", just as I'm sure an Evertonian would feel if he/she had a chance to wear that famous royal blue jersey that I've been lucky enough to wear for the past four years."

Most of us as fans would understand that sentiment at the very least

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back