Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and getting us a record breaking season and to the latter stages of cup competitions.

He'll be doing that elsewhere now while Koeman spends cash on utter tat.

Am sure he will cherish the 72 point season and absolution balling up the "cup runs"... against all the silverware he will probably win, those will shine bright like a diamond.

Thank you Romelu. Thanks for all your goals. Thanks for all your assists. Thanks for your service. Thanks for the greatest ever injection of squad investment in the club's history. Thank goodness to you and John Stones else we'd have no cash to spend in the last two summers.
It's funny how you only seem to fawn after players who don't want to be at Everton. Is there something deep and Freudian going on here?

Radio city 2 news saying the club interested is allegedly Chelsea and Conte is prepared to meet the 100 million price tag.

side point, FFS everyone who has ever got onto Roms back and criticised him over the course of this thread and the lad will move on from us for a huge amount of money, anything between double what we paid to a world record fee. Yet some fans don't think he is good enough for everton?

Radio city 2 news saying the club interested is allegedly Chelsea and Conte is prepared to meet the 100 million price tag.

side point, FFS everyone who has ever got onto Roms back and criticised him over the course of this thread and the lad will move on from us for a huge amount of money, anything between double what we paid to a world record fee. Yet some fans don't think he is good enough for everton?
His attitude stinks. World class when he's up for it, a passenger when he can't be bothered. Has been looking for a move since the day he finished his loan spell with us.

Could handle him being a mouthy beaut, got used to that after the first season... you know what done it for me tho... the wink and no comment.

At that point i wanted to poke him in the other eye dead bad.

That, and using his phone to chat on social media to Chelsea players on his lap of appreciation at the end of the season.
Young kids idolise players and that is the response you get. They don't know they are born, some are so pampered from such an early age sadly.
Luckily I was brought up with heroes like Southall, Reid and Sharp. Players who deserved adulation.

Those complaining about how we'll be a better team without him are the same ones demanding he's sold for a world record fee.

We will be considerably weaker without Lukaku and if we don't replace him with the right players, we'll be miles off the top 4/6.

That's what happens when one of our better players leave.

Makes us feel better to compensate for the average dross we'll sign

That, and using his phone to chat on social media to Chelsea players on his lap of appreciation at the end of the season.
Young kids idolise players and that is the response you get. They don't know they are born, some are so pampered from such an early age sadly.
Luckily I was brought up with heroes like Southall, Reid and Sharp. Players who deserved adulation.

Cos they won stuff.

The problem is, we aren't and haven't. We're lucky to get 3 seasons out of a player of that talent without winning goblets.

Did he?

His attitude stinks. World class when he's up for it, a passenger when he can't be bothered. Has been looking for a move since the day he finished his loan spell with us.

Yup, watch him tear it up wherever he goes, because he feels he has something to play for, watch him run the channels, bully defenders etc.
It was all a bit catch 22, give him ssomething to play for and he puts more effort in, but he should be putting that effort in regardless.
Top class finisher, good striker, will still never forgive him for the semi final against utd. Saying that, us getting knocked out got Martinez sacked

...and getting us a record breaking season and to the latter stages of cup competitions.

He'll be doing that elsewhere now while Koeman spends cash on utter tat.

Record breaking seasons plus latter stages of cup competitions still equates to the same really - nothing in the trophy cabinet. Yes, Koeman has equated to the same ultimately, but personally, I have infinitely more faith in Koeman than Martinez - he has gotten rid of most of the tat.

And talking of spending cash on utter tat - what is that based on? Koeman has brought in Schneiderlin, Gana and Williams - as a result we have conceded less and scored more this season than we did the previous two with Martinez. I mean, yeah Bolasie I kind of agree with, but he's hardly had a lot of time to prove himself has he? Yes, Martinez got 72 points in his first season, but judging him by the other two it is clear that this was more down to ol' Carrot Tops well drilled defense rather than some sort of tactical acumen.

I'm kind of with you with regards to Moshiri taking us for a ride, but the Koeman "agenda" you have seems a bit misplaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back