Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
His attitude stinks. World class when he's up for it, a passenger when he can't be bothered. Has been looking for a move since the day he finished his loan spell with us.

I know it is now fashionable to call him all sorts and to be fair i don't disagree with the general view on him.

But i strongly disagree with the idea of him not turning up or being a passenger at times when every time that was the case, he was not the only one on the pitch who had not 'turned up'

Those complaining about how we'll be a better team without him are the same ones demanding he's sold for a world record fee.

We will be considerably weaker without Lukaku and if we don't replace him with the right players, we'll be miles off the top 4/6.

Oyu have to take into account he will be going to essentially the league champions, play top level football and play with some of the best players in the game. Combined with the fee which chelsea will invest in him, funny how a load of everton fans don't agree with the title winning manager in what makes a good player.

I have said elsewhere, those who have been quick to get onto Lukaku's back forget;

Spencer/Max moore, Madar, Straq, Beckford / Radzinski / Saha / Anichebe / Bakayoko / Beattie / Jeffers mark 2 / Bent (as a striker rather than team player / Valencia / Kone / Traore / Niasse / Campbell (after his first season), Hughes / Mcfadden / Steve Watson

That is traditionally an everton striker, Not a international 25 goals a season striker coveted by the league champions.

...and getting us a record breaking season and to the latter stages of cup competitions.

He'll be doing that elsewhere now while Koeman spends cash on utter tat.

Can't stop praising the utter fraud Martinez in every thread while beating Koeman in every opportunity. 11th and 13th where were you?

That's what happens when one of our better players leave.

Makes us feel better to compensate for the average dross we'll sign
I had a look through this thread once a few months ago and it seems it has been there for a long time, and i was skim reading! haha

If this transfer is happening then I hope that it is done swiftly and professionally.

Unfortunately we can't attract the Lukakus of the world as there are 6 clubs in England alone with more pull and several in Europe also. Our handling of this will hopefully show us in a good light to those players who will become the next big thing and in the process allow Everton to be a champions league club where those players don't want to leave.

I have no bitterness to Rom. It is just business. Replace him well and improve the team and move on can be the only option for us if we want to make ourselves the best.

Radio city 2 news saying the club interested is allegedly Chelsea and Conte is prepared to meet the 100 million price tag.

side point, FFS everyone who has ever got onto Roms back and criticised him over the course of this thread and the lad will move on from us for a huge amount of money, anything between double what we paid to a world record fee. Yet some fans don't think he is good enough for everton?

No way we're going to get 100m for him, be buzzing if we do like but I can't see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back