Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way we're going to get 100m for him, be buzzing if we do like but I can't see that.
I don't believe so either to be honest, it would have to be a confident chelsea to be happy to put up so much money and faith into one player.

Plus there is also the fact that Essentially there won't be a long queue to sign him so no need for a bidding war between clubs. Chelsea can take their time to sign the fella who has publicly said i am leaving.

I don't believe so either to be honest, it would have to be a confident chelsea to be happy to put up so much money and faith into one player.

Plus there is also the fact that Essentially there won't be a long queue to sign him so no need for a bidding war between clubs. Chelsea can take their time to sign the fella who has publicly said i am leaving.
Not if Everton say " a deal must be done by x date or he will be staying for this season"

I know it is now fashionable to call him all sorts and to be fair i don't disagree with the general view on him.

But i strongly disagree with the idea of him not turning up or being a passenger at times when every time that was the case, he was not the only one on the pitch who had not 'turned up'

Oyu have to take into account he will be going to essentially the league champions, play top level football and play with some of the best players in the game. Combined with the fee which chelsea will invest in him, funny how a load of everton fans don't agree with the title winning manager in what makes a good player.

I have said elsewhere, those who have been quick to get onto Lukaku's back forget;

Spencer/Max moore, Madar, Straq, Beckford / Radzinski / Saha / Anichebe / Bakayoko / Beattie / Jeffers mark 2 / Bent (as a striker rather than team player / Valencia / Kone / Traore / Niasse / Campbell (after his first season), Hughes / Mcfadden / Steve Watson

That is traditionally an everton striker, Not a international 25 goals a season striker coveted by the league champions.

Don't you dare spit on Saha like that, putting him in a list with Kone

If this transfer is happening then I hope that it is done swiftly and professionally.

Unfortunately we can't attract the Lukakus of the world as there are 6 clubs in England alone with more pull and several in Europe also. Our handling of this will hopefully show us in a good light to those players who will become the next big thing and in the process allow Everton to be a champions league club where those players don't want to leave.

I have no bitterness to Rom. It is just business. Replace him well and improve the team and move on can be the only option for us if we want to make ourselves the best.

EFC can behave as professionally as we can but if Lukaku is going around shooting his mouth off the way he is the whole thing becomes very bitter and distasteful for us, the fans.

Every Blue I have spoken to the past day or so is very annoyed at him and I bet the reception he gets when he comes to play against us at Goodison will top any that Wayne ever received.

EFC can behave as professionally as we can but if Lukaku is going around shooting his mouth off the way he is the whole thing becomes very bitter and distasteful for us, the fans.

Every Blue I have spoken to the past day or so is very annoyed at him and I bet the reception he gets when he comes to play against us at Goodison will top any that Wayne ever received.

No chance

Not if Everton say " a deal must be done by x date or he will be staying for this season"

haha this is everton we are talking about.

some might argue that Rom represents out transfer kitty this summer!

But Lukaku wouldn't be talking the way he is if the club had no idea or expectancy that he was going to be leaving. I would put out there that we offered two of our best players contracts, neither signed and only one was publically questioned by the manager, what does that tell you?

Don't you dare spit on Saha like that, putting him in a list with Kone

I am not one for sentiments. The lad was injury prone for most of his career, the minute we gave him a full contract i remember his form dropped massively and by the end of his time here he was terrible and couldn't score. A few highlights from the talent he had don't make up for the overall fact he was another example of bad our strikers have been

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back