Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
EFC can behave as professionally as we can but if Lukaku is going around shooting his mouth off the way he is the whole thing becomes very bitter and distasteful for us, the fans.

Every Blue I have spoken to the past day or so is very annoyed at him and I bet the reception he gets when he comes to play against us at Goodison will top any that Wayne ever received.
I fully understand that he is a total plank and the various stuff he has come out with over the years hasn't been the greatest by a long stretch. But he has been able to do it seemingly without too much sanction, so why would he stop angling for a bigger pay day.

I wish him no professional success once he leaves us and I would rather it be Everton that profit from his leaving. I know we are the jilted lover in this but living well is the best revenge. Most players that leave Everton don't prosper; it'll be interesting to see if he is an exception to that.

You don't have to agree a fee. As long as the club give permission. For which nobody on here knows whether we have or haven''t.
That generally only happens when the fee is being hagggled over, there's no suggestion from anywhere that a bid has been made yet.

What's making me laugh is the fact where ever you listen to T/S BBC the say Roms not worth 100 mil even thought he played hundreads of games and scored 80 odd prem goals and is coming in to his prime.

Yes the scrub who played 1 season at Monaco in a [Poor language removed] league is worth over 100 mil. Mbappe or whatever he called. Just makes you laugh. The medias disrepect never ends

What's making me laugh is the fact where ever you listen to T/S BBC the say Roms not worth 100 mil even thought he played hundreads of games and scored 80 odd prem goals and is coming in to his prime.

Yes the scrub who played 1 season at Monaco in a [Poor language removed] league is worth over 100 mil. Mbappe or whatever he called. Just makes you laugh. The medias disrepect never ends

He does look better than Lukaku though.

Although tbh I also see signs of a 19 year old Lookman looking to have the ability to be better.

That generally only happens when the fee is being hagggled over, there's no suggestion from anywhere that a bid has been made yet.

If Everton are resigned to him leaving if an acceptable bid comes in then we'd be foolish not to let him speak to other clubs first. If it takes 4 weeks until we've agreed a fee then it takes 4 weeks to sort out a contract we'll have wasted the transfer window.

Another player we developed sold on for profit, thats why we are looking at all these kids to develope them and sell on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back