Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've become our official expert on all things Belgium mate

* you can tell it's good stuff as even @davek doesn't have a go at you lol

Thanks mate.

Btw I see @davek as a friendly character with outspoken opinions.

If you ask me btw Dendoncker is off and it could well be for Everton; he keeps saying things like that he's ready to go abroad. Even though they'll be offering him a contract that will break the record (2mil/ year). Fun trivia fact: It's thanks to Lukaku that Dendoncker plays for RSCA. Dendoncker was doing tryouts at RSCA and after the training Lukaku told the youth trainer that they should definitely sign him since he thought he was amazing.

Think im the only one who actually hopes hes boss wherever he goes..
He can be 'boss' somewhere else for all I care, as long as it isn't in the Prem.

Part of me reckons he'd flop at Chelsea, or at least not live up to expectations.

Every great story seems to begin with a snake

IMG_1646.webp

He was even there right at the beginning ;)

Costa has met his new manager in the Chinese league and is not happy at all, I read on twitter (see video below).

Costa has concerns about his international future, rightly so, but he should give this guy a chance. My understanding is Wayne Rooney has similar concerns.

Last edited:
Welcome home Diego.

No but really, I guess that answers the "Will Conte play 2 up top next season" question.

I can see this all picking up a bit of pace now then if Costa knows he's on his way out. Hopefully the Lukaku sale will be fairly swift and allow us to move on and get our own targets in.

Goodbye you big mouthed boss slotter.

No, he'll just play Costa and Lukaku will be on the bench.
Cmon mate, no one would pay 80M or whatever for a player only to leave him on the bench. If Lukaku is coming, It means that Costa is leaving, and after the statements from Lukaku and Costa today, that looks near a certainty. A downgrade If you ask me, but i can understand Conte's reasoning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back