Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I want to see Lukaku CF playing off Klassen CAM with an attackaing winger on each side getting into space! Sandro + 1(Deulefeu Mirrales Lookman Davies Kolberg Rooney)

with Morgan and Gana controling the pitch from behind. (Mccarthy Besic)
Coleman and Baines defending and running down the sides. (Kenny Holgate +1 more)
just need a new quality center back, spend big so we know who and what we are getting(VVD Koulibaly De Vrij). + (Williams Jagielka Mori)
Pickford in goals.

commit to this great club and sign Lukaku! Koeman and his men will get EVERTON there

Last edited:
I want to see Lukaku CF playing off Klassen CAM with an attackaing winger on each side getting into space! Sandro + 1(Mirrales Lookman Davies Kolberg Rooney)

Coleman and Baines defending and running down the sides. (Kenny Holgate +1 more)
just need a new quality center back, spend big so we know who and what we are getting(VVD Koulibaly De Vrij). + (Williams Jagielka Mori)
Pickford in goals.

commit to this great club and sign Lukaku! Koeman and his men will get EVERTON there

It+s+not+happening+half+life+3+unconfirmed_2708f4_4656469.gif

I want to see Lukaku CF playing off Klassen CAM with an attackaing winger on each side getting into space! Sandro + 1(Deulefeu Mirrales Lookman Davies Kolberg Rooney)

Pickford in goals.

You're best just going to bed mate.

Reactions: dav

Pickford in goals.

What kind of evolved weasel is this @orly

Reactions: dav

This one may get ugly.

I think he realizes that this Summer may be his last to get a move to one of the CL clubs in England as the 1st choice striker.
If Chelsea get rid of Costa and go for someone else to replace him, and Man Utd replace Zlatan, Lukaku has no option but to go overseas. I don't think he wants that.

Unless we have already agreed a deal with Chelsea, it could get messy if he is forced to return for preseason.

This one may get ugly.

I think he realizes that this Summer may be his last to get a move to one of the CL clubs in England as the 1st choice striker.
If Chelsea get rid of Costa and go for someone else to replace him, and Man Utd replace Zlatan, Lukaku has no option but to go overseas. I don't think he wants that.

Unless we have already agreed a deal with Chelsea, it could get messy if he is forced to return for preseason.

True that but we play both those sides before the window shuts, id hang back till after those games, unless we are getting the full 100m then we need to grab it before Chelsea find a cheaper option

True that but we play both those sides before the window shuts, id hang back till after those games, unless we are getting the full 100m then we need to grab it before Chelsea find a cheaper option
Problem with that is we have all that money, and no time to replace him. And the Europa League squads need to be in by July 21st I believe.
I say let's get it done either way by the time he returns to preseason training.
Demand an answer from Chelsea by then to our fee.

Lukaku could do a Teresa May and instead of calling a snap election he could backtrack and sign the contract we put on the table. If no club comes in for Lukaku with a reasonable bid then Lukaku will be made to look like a laughing stock and come back with his tail between his legs he will have no option but to ditch his agent for failing to convince any of the big sides to buy him. It's a win win for us really.

Lukaku could do a Teresa May and instead of calling a snap election he could backtrack and sign the contract we put on the table. If no club comes in for Lukaku with a reasonable bid then Lukaku will be made to look like a laughing stock and come back with his tail between his legs he will have no option but to ditch his agent for failing to convince any of the big sides to buy him. It's a win win for us really.
He's been tapped up months ago mate. He knows who is coming in for him.
It's up to us to give that club a timeline to get it done, or no sale. We can't be messed around with this Summer. We don't have the time.
"Pay what we want by this date, or he stays."
I would hope we have already done that.

I'd laugh if he doesn't get his move despite all the garbage he's been spouting in the media and his 100 symbol on every single instagram or tweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back