Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Racism at worst.

Saying that someone likes Fried Chicken is racist... Do you know how stupid that sounds ?

Yes I know the connotations involved with people of colour and fried chicken but really it's absurd that it's considered racist

It's like telling someone they can't say Italians like Pasta/Pizza, or Americans like Burgers or French people like Snails

PC is madness, yes it's stereotyping but it's far from racism

Saying that someone likes Fried Chicken is racist... Do you know how stupid that sounds ?

Yes I know the connotations involved with people of colour and fried chicken but really it's absurd that it's considered racist

It's like telling someone they can't say Italians like Pasta/Pizza, or Americans like Burgers or French people like Snails

Stereotyping somebody due to the colour of their skin is racism mert.

people of colour ?? Oh my goodness gracious... "Italians liking pizza" ... Oh think of the children damn you.
"goodness gracious".... Outrageous !!!
Oh that was me....
One of the Pc master race... Oh dear god !!

Can I just say, I was not aware of any racism or racist undertones with fried chicken and black people or anyone else for that matter.

Im not racist in anyway.

I almost put Lamb Rogan Josh but right now I'm craving fried chicken so that's what I put.

It was a throw away comment made as a joke and not meant to cause any offence to anyone.

I apologise if it did.

I had kfc earlier, my skin colour or race was not a consideration in the purchase and therefore I do not consider it to be a race driven food choice.

There were multiple ethnicities in the restaurant both serving and ordering.

Although Colnel Sanders was white, his food was meant for the masses.

giphy.gif

I had kfc earlier, my skin colour or race was not a consideration in the purchase and therefore I do not consider it to be a race driven food choice.

There were multiple ethnicities in the restaurant both serving and ordering.

Although Colnel Sanders was white, his food was meant for the masses.

So wait, you're saying its just for Catholics now?

Can I just say, I was not aware of any racism or racist undertones with fried chicken and black people or anyone else for that matter.

Im not racist in anyway.

I almost put Lamb Rogan Josh but right now I'm craving fried chicken so that's what I put.

It was a throw away comment made as a joke and not meant to cause any offence to anyone.

I apologise if it did.

Fair play - I officially declare you not to be a racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back